61 million for carlos vela....

foxy619

Reaction score
Just bought carlos vela for 61 mill from arsenal to city....

is he worth the price???

Holy ****!!!! that's a lot....;( if he's played regular maybe..
got him in the first season for less than half.:p

yer but i think vela become better that aguera

if you know how to train vela then yes he is worth the money, if you dont know how to train him then its a waste.

If you can afford the £61,000,000 without it messing with your finances then yeah it's definitely worth it.

give him training schedules, play him first team all the time, get someone whos similar to him to tutor him for example -

i got van persie to tutor him after like 4 months vela has learn all of van persie's preferred moves and etc

cant give you my training schedules tho its top secret :)

I done all this to vela and in fourth season vela has 20 finishing, 19 composure, 18 pace and acceleraction 19 first touch and hes still improving now:), and best thing of all he commits his future at arsenal guess hes staying at arsenal till he retires!

Last edited:
I'm using tug's and he's having a screamer!!!

gatid....

can u send me ya msn or explain how i can get sum1 to learn of sum1 like u sed...

since you brought vela click on vela and go on player interaction then scroll down abit at the bottom it should say linked players then to the right of that choose the player you want to tutor vela.

when you done that scroll up then you should see learn from player(internal)

tick the circle - state that you see van persie as an ideal role model for vela

hope that doesnt confuse you lol im not really on the good side when it comes to layout.

thank you very much!

il do this for a few of me players:)

glad to help which player you told to tutor vela just want to know? :)

sorry if i cant give you my training schedule i created it myself :p

i got robinho tutoring vela

elano tutoring delph

zabeleta tutoring santon....

can u let me know what kinda things to do to improve my training???

all i have done is hired more coaching staff so all y coaching are on 5 stars...

if you want 7 stars -

-strength - 18 fitness coach

-aerobic - 18 fitness

-goalkeeper - 18 goalkeeper coach

-tactical - 18 tactical coach

-ball control 18 technique and 18 mental or 19 technique, 14 mental or 20 technique and 10 mental

-Defending - 18 defending coach

-Attacking - 18 attacking coach

-shooting - 18 techniqie n attack or 19 technique and 14 or 20 tech and 10 mental(but i hardly get 7star coaches very rare)

-set pieces - 17 technique and 39+ attacking and metal(not to sure rare to get 7 star coach)

if i reply late its because i currently on my notts forest season.