61 million for carlos vela....

• Thread starter Thread starter foxy619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 7K
think i have a few on 7, just gota update a few....

im playing my city file too:P

hows ya forest doing?

-set pieces - 17 technique and 39+ attacking and metal(not to sure rare to get 7 star coach)

I have four seven star set-piece coaches in my team. It's only in the first season when there are is only one or two. But once players start retiring and the regen coaches come through you become spoilt wit choice.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=159

Download that if you want to find the 7 start coaches a bit easier. Has all the filters already made.

And training schedules -

go on 'Manager' and then the team you are then click training after you done that you should come to three seperate square panels on the top left panel click on schedules then 'New' rename to anything you want lets just say 'striker' then create your own schedule then put carlos vela in it then he starts using ur schedule :)

like i said before sorry for the layout.

thanks lee :)

erm doing quite well finished 8th in first season just begining to start second.

sounds good mate!

i came 1st in my first season lol by one point...

nice. wow just found something out

type 'no club' in the quick search thingy then everyone who hasnt got a club just pops up then if you search again like in january at the bottom of the search all the players who just came into the game appears so you can get them before any1 else does?

if you get what i mean.

Last edited:
na mate....

dunno lol

send me ya msn if ya got one easier to talk

im appearing offline lol friends are annoying

got any suggestions on who to train him lool ? i got Becks for 5.5 mil and is havin a scorcher for my newcastle team got 15 goals in the last 12 games wish i could say the same for cardozo...

Back