Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Luc

Reaction score
Just wow. My best ever season in FM History. Gutted i lost that 1 game.

Admittedly the tactic I use does use the corner exploit where you pass it short, but even without that it is still a solid, solid tactic.

What makes this season more impressive is I go for the approach of trying to make as much profit as possible, hence spending less than ?4m on transfers & selling some of my best players. I do have some real gems in my squad.

The Tactic

View attachment 440868View attachment 440867
I just get the best players possible, i don't even pay attention to roles. So maybe if you actually had defensive forwards etc you would do even better than i did.

Other stuff

View attachment 440908View attachment 440907View attachment 440906View attachment 440905View attachment 440904View attachment 440903

I'm sorry but i can't really think of what else to say, except for the fact it's not my tactic it's Chrissysway

If anyone would like screenshots of any players etc then feel free to ask and I'll get right on it.

Also I'm sorry my English is bad, it is my first language. I just happen to be a ******.

*Tactic in moderation queue*

Last edited:
Edit: Moved to tactics section so you can upload the tactic.

Like I said in the PM, I would suggest adding the more detail to the opening post to make sure it doesnt get closed again/

Last edited:
formation screnshot? tactic maybe?

cheers!

edit : oh and is this on 14.2?

Last edited:
Edit: Moved to tactics section so you can upload the tactic.

Like I said in the PM, I would suggest adding the more detail to the opening post to make sure it doesnt get closed again/

How long does the file moderation queue usually take mate?

is this somewhat like the il devasto tactic from fm12? best and most fun tactic ive ever used on fm

u wrote smth about short corner exploit. so this tactic is for 14.1.3? because as i know short corner worked well only in this version.

u wrote smth about short corner exploit. so this tactic is for 14.1.3? because as i know short corner worked well only in this version.

Yeah yeah. I updated to the newest update around halfway through the season though and the tactic was still fine.

Yeah yeah. I updated to the newest update around halfway through the season though and the tactic was still fine.

i hope it's even possible m8, and that u can do it, cos u know, this patch is really tough to make a really working tactic :).

can somedy post a download for this tactic??

Just wow. My best ever season in FM History. Gutted i lost that 1 game.

Admittedly the tactic I use does use the corner exploit where you pass it short, but even without that it is still a solid, solid tactic.

What makes this season more impressive is I go for the approach of trying to make as much profit as possible, hence spending less than ?4m on transfers & selling some of my best players. I do have some real gems in my squad.

The Tactic

View attachment 451329View attachment 451331
I just get the best players possible, i don't even pay attention to roles. So maybe if you actually had defensive forwards etc you would do even better than i did.

Other stuff

View attachment 451247View attachment 451248View attachment 451249View attachment 451252View attachment 451255View attachment 451256

I'm sorry but i can't really think of what else to say, except for the fact it's not my tactic it's Chrissysway

If anyone would like screenshots of any players etc then feel free to ask and I'll get right on it.

Also I'm sorry my English is bad, it is my first language. I just happen to be a ******.

*Tactic in moderation queue*

Moderation queue? Where is that?

It's so they can check for viruses and stuff before they get released to the public i assume mate. Once they have checked it out and give it the all clear you'll be able to download it

Status
Not open for further replies.