samillyroy

Reaction score
incredible, james beattie hasn't played a game for me all season, I put him on in the 4th round of the cup and even at 34, he manages to bag 7 goals!
whats the biggest amount of goals you've had a single player score??

yikes! that javier hernandez one is unbelievable ha, spesh against such class opposition. beattie was only playing against some non-league side but ive still never seen so many goals from one player, was blown away ha

yeah well I played him in the league next game and he got a brace ha. it's only cos my first choice is injured, he's a player/coach now anyway ha. but clearly still got the knack of scoring goals

Im trying to sell beattie in my first season aswell XD no one is buying him though :(. I want goodwillie in my squad along with Babacar or Sanogo when i get the money !

yikes! that javier hernandez one is unbelievable ha, spesh against such class opposition. beattie was only playing against some non-league side but ive still never seen so many goals from one player, was blown away ha

ino the fact a man was sent off aswell.

aldo
don't make that mistake!!!
I nearly sold beattie in my first season as well as jelavic
kept them both and beattie scored over 30 goals, he is amazing in the SPL, dont underestimate him. people always underestimate the SPL but it shouldnt be done! trust me.
and jemstar yeah thats a good shout ha!

I couldn't sell him anyway, Only loan bids which I rejected, Sold miller though filthy **** he is!, So far 7 games in won 6 drew 1. 2 CL games 1-1 with Man Utd, and lost to rubin :S Beattie is injured atm but he scored on his debut so I will see how he goes.

well he took quite a hwile to get going but so did my whole team. I was 7 points off celtic in december of that first season but then he brought us from the brink with two goals against st. mirren and from there on in he was just amazing, so trust me, stick with him at least for the first couple of seasons.

Simao scored 8 goals in some pre-season friendly for me before I realised I accidentally put him up front. XD

vaclav kadlec and pastore both scored six for my everton side against southampton and middlesborough respectively.

I've had players score 5/6 in pre-season games but never ever anything like that in a League or Cup,

I've had players score 5/6 in pre-season games but never ever anything like that in a League or Cup,

yeah well neither had I! I got an achievement, double hat-trick on steam as well which makes it all worth while haa. as he's 34, I've decided to play Beattie in all the Scottish Cup matches from now on and he's repaying my faith with another double against Dundee, what a legend :L

oohh aldo, if you do sign goodwillie, tell me how he fares in the prem, cos I wanted to buy him too..

oohh aldo, if you do sign goodwillie, tell me how he fares in the prem, cos I wanted to buy him too..

Will do mate, I'll add you as a friend on the base. Im only first season just now and haven't got the funds but when I do I'll sign him, So far Griffiths has scored 2 in 2, 1 in cup on debut and 1 against Hamilton or something :p. Last night Celtic beat me 3-0 though :S wasn't amused one but still 2 points clear with a game in hand though, and have 4 points in my CL group. Beating Benfica and drawing with Man Utd.