71 goals in 49 matches by david villla, did anyone do better????

WOW, that is alot :eek:, never had a striker score that much

you are barcelona man.......i mean you score 5-6 in every match....if villa scores at least 1 or 2 then it is very likely to have these numbers....

If your tactic is legitimately that good, then please do upload it to the site.

Thread moved to correct area.

his is the screenie of the league at the end
villa scored half of the goals
and actualy i need testers for the tactics so anyone interested??

Well in my Hercules save Kadlec scored like 40 goals, at the end of December.
If he keeps it up he could probably hit that 70 goal mark.

This is in the 2nd season btw. Got some decent players and Kadlec, well he hasn't really Villa-quality yet. :p

Edit : Oh my bad when I posted this I didn't know this was a tactic thread.
I thought he was just asking about goal scored. Didn't mean to brag my own game and tactic.

Good job on the tactic. 70 goals+ is something special indeed, even playing with high quality teams such as Barca and a prolific striker.

Last edited:
you are barcelona man.......i mean you score 5-6 in every match....if villa scores at least 1 or 2 then it is very likely to have these numbers....

well i'm looking trought het fixtures and he scored 6 twice (non penalty) btw and 5 once

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

give your tactic)

download this

just used the tactic mate. Pretty good, used it straight away for liverpool ..so no training on the tactic. played celtic away and won 4-1 :) torres getting a hat trick ! am gunna use this tactic a few times :) good work! (Y)

Put the tactic in the OP for easy access.

just used the tactic mate. Pretty good, used it straight away for liverpool ..so no training on the tactic. played celtic away and won 4-1 :) torres getting a hat trick ! am gunna use this tactic a few times :) good work! (Y)

when i tested it i activated attacking movement in teh match preparation section

That's pretty **** impressive. Especially for such a league like Spain's.
I haven't done better, but I've seen better. Granted, it was Bogdan Stancu for Steaua, so it's not as impressive.

corner cheat?? that's my guess i have seen other people with such number and they were using the corner cheat but i don't know about yours

I cant download it =/

When i click the regular download button, it just loads for a few seconds and then nothing happens ?