-9, -10 and under 21 160+ PA List

Can someone explains how f.e. Raul has PA 185, when it is oblious that his stats will only drop? Sorry for the (maybe stupid) questionp.p. i see Rivaldo is still kicking :D

Can someone explains how f.e. Raul has PA 185, when it is oblious that his stats will only drop? Sorry for the (maybe stupid) questionp.p. i see Rivaldo is still kicking :D

It's his previous 'potential'. His current ability will never increase to that level again, but PA never decreases or increases due to age.

Nicely done. So i guess i'm buying ter-Stegen this year.

Poor Fluminense youngsters, always underrated. I mean, seriously, a few well-taken free kicks and freaking Adryan still has that PA while Wellington Nem, who might as well be as good as Lucas Moura, with a low and fixed PA? Sports Interactive should take a look at their scouts...

Nevertheless, fair ratings in general.

Could someone check out Enzo Fernandez for me?

Real Madrid youth team

Can you post a picture of the Man Utd first team, U'21 and U'18 potential, I would make you my idol! :D

hey how about sacha horvath? he is 4.5* on my everton save so he may be -9? cheers for the list mate :)

Maybe you could update your lists then, as they seem incomplete?

I'm also counting you can do Rime's request. ;)

Please the Manchester United squad? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They are complete. There are 113 players with -9 in the game, there are 113 people on the list.

No Jetro Willems, I know he's below but you can add him to the main list. ;)

No Jetro Willems, I know he's below but you can add him to the main list. ;)

This is a -9, -10 and under 21 with 160+ PA list. He's not on it because he doesn't have the necessary PA.

FM Scout for 2013 isn't out yet.. how are you getting the PA in numbers :S

Awesome thread man, thx a lot :D