-9, -10 and under 21 160+ PA List

Poor Fluminense youngsters, always underrated. I mean, seriously, a few well-taken free kicks and freaking Adryan still has that PA while Wellington Nem, who might as well be as good as Lucas Moura, with a low and fixed PA? Sports Interactive should take a look at their scouts...

Nevertheless, fair ratings in general.

Do you know the brazilian scouts? (Are you from Brazil?)

Not a single Marseille player...these ratings suck IMO :/ will change alot of them with the editor

Poor Fluminense youngsters, always underrated. I mean, seriously, a few well-taken free kicks and freaking Adryan still has that PA while Wellington Nem, who might as well be as good as Lucas Moura, with a low and fixed PA? Sports Interactive should take a look at their scouts...

Nevertheless, fair ratings in general.

Fabio Borini actually has higher PA than Wellington Nem. Anyway, they both have 5 stars potential according to my Liverpool scouts. Anyone know the criterias for getting 5 stars? I suppose it has a fair bit to do with the scouts/coaches and their ability to judge player potential, but say you have a scout with a 20 rating in that area. Would it be 150+? 160? In FM12 it annoyed me that almost no one had 5 stars, but this year it seems that too many get 5 stars.

Btw, if someone could tell me how I hide text as spoiler that would be appreciated.

Fabio Borini actually has higher PA than Wellington Nem. Anyway, they both have 5 stars potential according to my Liverpool scouts. Anyone know the criterias for getting 5 stars? I suppose it has a fair bit to do with the scouts/coaches and their ability to judge player potential, but say you have a scout with a 20 rating in that area. Would it be 150+? 160? In FM12 it annoyed me that almost no one had 5 stars, but this year it seems that too many get 5 stars.

Btw, if someone could tell me how I hide text as spoiler that would be appreciated.

firstly spoilers are done like this -

[Xspoiler]INSERT CONTENT HERE[/Xspoiler]

just remove the two X from the code.

Scouts rating is based upon players at your club in the same position, plus your clubs reputation. A 5 star player for you may only be 3.5 star for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

firstly spoilers are done like this -

[Xspoiler]INSERT CONTENT HERE[/Xspoiler]

just remove the two X from the code.

Scouts rating is based upon players at your club in the same position, plus your clubs reputation. A 5 star player for you may only be 3.5 star for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Ahh, thanks x2

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) know the PA of Suarez? It must surely be higher than Borinis.

PA of Hamsik, anyone? He was a beast in FM12 but I assume he's been nerfed a little?

Why does the +160 list is not from best player to lower index players? As it was every year!

Downloaded the shortlist, playing on mac where do I put the file?

Lucas Piazon has been ruined by chelsea and he has 2 star potential now and hes 21 can i still improve that if i signed him?

Anybody able to help me with the PA's of:

Viktor Noring
Chris Hegarty
Sebastien Faure
Luca Gasparotto
Lewis MacLeod
Barrie McKay
Darren Ramsay
Jason Bola

Thanks

Anybody able to help me with the PA's of:

Viktor Noring
Chris Hegarty
Sebastien Faure
Luca Gasparotto
Lewis MacLeod
Barrie McKay
Darren Ramsay
Jason Bola

Thanks

There is a new genie scout avaliable for fm13 ... Download that and you can see on there, although I think it isnt avaliable on here so google search it ( Its on fmscout)

Sorry noob question here -

What do you mean by "-10 -9 -8"? I know what PA + CA mean, and the numbers that follow, but whats with the negative numbers?

Sorry noob question here -

What do you mean by "-10 -9 -8"? I know what PA + CA mean, and the numbers that follow, but whats with the negative numbers?

Some of the young players in the system doesn't start with a fixed potential ability - instead they start with a minus in potential ability - -10 is the best, then -9 and so forth. When you start a new game the game will set their potential ability to a fixed number, but if you start a new game, that number is very likely to change - typically, -10 means that the game will give the player a potential abilty between 170 and 200, whereas -9 means between 160 and 180 or there abouts.

I am sure you can find the exact levels in the thread which Bouwzie is refering to, but now you have some idea of that is meant.

There are no -10 players in this years FM. A lot of the best young players in the game are -9 players. Players such as Lukaku from Chelsea and Kevin De Bruyne and Lucas Piazon which was mentioned a few posts ago. That means that in some games they can have a potential ability of 170 or more and in other games potential ability of 156 og 162 or something similar. If you are player with smaller teams this is not so important, but if you are playing with world class teams, then obviusly this becomes more important.

Hi...

sorry i dont mean to sound thick but could somebody please explain to me how this works?

im assuming the PA stands for player ability? (total guess)

If not what does it mean?

Also could someone explain what -9, -10 and under 21 160+ PA List means?