achad

Reaction score
hi people.
just spent ten wks totally revamping db to reflect start of 94-95 season worldwide. all teams in england down to 4th tier. top leagues in holland,germany,spain,france,italy and scotland. major clubs in greece,turkey,portugal. players from argentina,brazil,bulgaria,romania and scandinavia. manager ,colors and stadia amended were poss. european football yeardook and rothmans were used as reference,so histories and stats pretty accurate . stoichkov/romario barca, sutton just joined shearer at blackburn under dalglish, batistuta at fiorentina, and keegans attacking newcastle team are all here. obviously its not gonna be perfect. will have missed something or other,but try it and post your comments plse. tested upto 5 seasons.
enjoy

94-95update.dbc | Game Front

Last edited:
be more specific ? did it download ok? were there any extraction probs. ?

didnt work for me try downloading the file uncompressed that sometimes help

read my answer on your own thread and youl get the same for this one... im ashamed, but hey, here in croatia its tough, so i cant raise the money for the real deal :/

sorry to say this mate, but you've just said you have a crack version of FM 12 which means if a Mod would see this messages you'll banned :(

Listen mate I´m practically drooling at the prospect of taking the reins at some top club from that era ! :eek:) I´ll test it here during the evening but looks fine on the editor mate ;) ... Thumbs up for a ****** well done job mate :)

Noticed a few things with the Scottish teams, namely there's a mixture of past and present players in each squad, also the 94-95 players have strange ages, if you like I can edit the scottish data for you and help you get your db more accurate.

yea I seen that aswell also edit some of the managers ages aswell :) I would give ya a hand mate but I'm still working on my CM 01/02 databse :)

appreciate the input guys. no,havent done manager ages, and scotland was a bit rushed tbh. but any alterations are welcome.