95 Team English League

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 10K
uploaded now mate added link and some screenshots of prize money to OP.

I thought it would make it fairer to have reverse prize money i.e 95 place wins £100,000,000 and 1st place wins £7,000,000 etc.

What??? Last place wins 100m while 1st only 7m
Have I missed something.

Why, what do you mean by reserve money.

What??? Last place wins 100m while 1st only 7m
Have I missed something.

Why, what do you mean by reserve money.

He said reverse money, not reserve. I reckon it's too keep the league competitive and not let the top teams to run away with it. It'll take a long time before any of the bottom teams do anything worth mentioning but the money they get will ultimately help them.

He said reverse money, not reserve. I reckon it's too keep the league competitive and not let the top teams to run away with it. It'll take a long time before any of the bottom teams do anything worth mentioning but the money they get will ultimately help them.

Ah sorry, misread it. :)

The bottom teams are buying basically all the top teams youth players already. Even with 7M prize money its good enough to win the league. Gate reciepts are crazy and 30M tv money.

Wilf Zaha 22Million??? Whats the world coming to. Nothing that strange on mine yet

If it was a world league, like 100's of teams, that would be awesome. But the season would be spread out over 3/4/5 years instead of the usual 9-10 months.

If it was a world league, like 100's of teams, that would be awesome. But the season would be spread out over 3/4/5 years instead of the usual 9-10 months.
it is the best 720 teams in the world spread over 15 leagues of 48 teams with each team playing each other twice per season (94 games)

What sort of teams prop up that 720? I take it it doesn't go as far down as Grimsby? :L

What sort of teams prop up that 720? I take it it doesn't go as far down as Grimsby? :L

no mate every team with a rep of 4750 upwards i.e most championship clubs and top league 1 clubs.

Back