95 Team English League

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 10K
Is everyone just holiday-ing or are people actually doing it? =o

Im playing with Liverpool. 11 games in and im 11th with 10 wins and a draw. Still havnt conceded. Draw was 0-0 against everton. Only thing im critical of is the match fitness playing in Europe. All euro teams demolish me because my squad is tired.

I decided to give this a shot. Im also playing it with the free transfers database which has made things very interesting. Im top of the league with Brighton right now after 15 game :D

I dont know if its been mentioned, but you should do a lower league with 95 teams in it too. That would be awesome! :P

how many relegation and promotion spots between the two leagues.

You should do 10 relegated from the top, 10 automatically promoted (no play-offs)... you should make the money prizes even bigger for the league below, say £101,000,000 for winning the lower division, and £195,000,000 for finishing bottom.

Just finished my first season with Brighton, and I finished top :D

This is what the top of the league table looked like

England95Information_LeagueTable-2.png

And Mario Balotelli for Liverpool scored most goals with 115 goals >.<

Edit: And this was my best 11, out of 40-50 odd players lol

AlStewartReports_TeamReport.png

Last edited:
i extended this using 78 teams in each league and ive gone down to 6 divisions, using reversed tv money instead of prize money (would take ages!) found it pretty fun awarding 2 instead 3 points for a win also, keeps the competition so close. ive also added promotion and relegation, 10 auto up and 4 more from a 16 team playoff, same for relegation.
many thanks for the base of the idea!

anyone had any trouble with this ? I got to December and was top of the league with man utd second. Decided to Holiday the game while i slept then when i went back on the game and it was in may and to my surprise i was fired and arsenal was in 65th place with man utd and all the other top teams following me and i was on -4 points man utd on -24 and so on even tho arsenal had won all there games except one they lost and 4 they drew so they should of been on over 200 points. Southampton won the league even tho they had lost more than arsenal and arsenal had won more just to point out none of the teams on minus points (there was a alot of them most the bottom half was) had gone bankrupt

anyone had any trouble with this ? I got to December and was top of the league with man utd second. Decided to Holiday the game while i slept then when i went back on the game and it was in may and to my surprise i was fired and arsenal was in 65th place with man utd and all the other top teams following me and i was on -4 points man utd on -24 and so on even tho arsenal had won all there games except one they lost and 4 they drew so they should of been on over 200 points. Southampton won the league even tho they had lost more than arsenal and arsenal had won more just to point out none of the teams on minus points (there was a alot of them most the bottom half was) had gone bankrupt

yes mate you need to run this database with 11.3 patch as that is the only patch where SI fixed the 130 points issue.

ahhh right sorry should of noticed that. does that mean i gotta scrap my saved game once i update to that patch or will it be ok once updated ?

Back