Can i use it with underdog teams?
Hi Eneaok,
I wish I knew. Like said on post, I did not had enough time to test it. I just decided to upload because, I always make a save in Barcelona, and I never had such great results on just 2nd season.
During next month. I'll test in AFC Wimbledon (English 3rd tier) or Leça FC (Portuguese 4th tier). I'll update results.

Hi Eneaok,
I wish I knew. Like said on post, I did not had enough time to test it. I just decided to upload because, I always make a save in Barcelona, and I never had such great results on just 2nd season.
During next month. I'll test in AFC Wimbledon (English 3rd tier) or Leça FC (Portuguese 4th tier). I'll update results.
I will try and let you know.But in this fm is very difficult to find a constant tactics for years.You can do good one year but the next the tactic become average.

I will try and let you know.But in this fm is very difficult to find a constant tactics for years.You can do good one year but the next the tactic become average.
You may be right. I don't know because as said, the longest save I did this year was a 4 season long 😅.
Keep me updated.
Thanks for feedback.

Always love your tactics kun so thanks.

I’ve tried it with my Sevilla team (2nd season with a much weaker team than Barca/Real Madrid) and finished second but won copa del ray. Adayemi scored 55 and the wide centre backs got crazily good average ratings. It’s a really entertaining tactic and very different to most of the others on the site.

You need a generally strong team I would say, but it’s one of those tactics where your defenders and keeper need to be really good in particular for it to shine.

Do you think it could work on a lower mentality or with different roles? Any suggestions on tweaks that I could help test out?