A 462 Million Transfer Spree in my first season back in the Premiership

Johnpartland

Reaction score
A 462 Million Transfer Spree in my first season back in the Premiership, well if the takeover happens, has anyone ever had a takeover like this with soo much money being promised before ive added the screen shot as i dont think anyone would believe me.

****** **** i rarely even have takeovers let alone near that :O

Jeeeeez if that comes through you could build a team of superstars

yh the best players in the world would come to you.

A superstar doesn't neccesarily have to be a world class player Scott,you would be able to get someone like Riquelme for around £8mill and he would be a superstar for a team like Newcastle but he is hardly a world class player now is he?

yh but when you have like 462million you want the best and the biggest names in football, well i would

omg!! that's a paradise! Are you going to start with Ronaldo or Messi? :p

Thats ******* ridiculous! Jammy sod!
I got sacked whilst top of the league with Hibs due to a takeover so watch out!

He might not be able to sign those players, even with the money he has, his reputation and the clubs reputation could stop them coming.

Anyone else feeling tempted to play as Newcastle? To be fair though, if you spent 400M+ on players it would be fun but it could suck in the long run as the challenge is gone

I had takeover of stoke and was sacked gutted.

He might not be able to sign those players, even with the money he has, his reputation and the clubs reputation could stop them coming.

yeah, just kidding :p but Newcastle's reputation isn't very bad (but yes, it isn't enough for them)

Thing is though that happened to me when I was Arsenal I think and I was promised about 600 million and was only given 60 million I was outraged.

Don't get your hopes up!

I got the full 462 million, which i have gone out and bought hulk, dzeko, veloso, marquinhos, moutinho, kadlec, eboue, macheda, tosic, krasic, wheater, bassong, mussachio, and akinfeev oh and ive got song on loan pretty strong lineup now with a bit of depth also bought a few youth regens from man utd and liverpool hopefully they'll come good if not who cares at a couple 100K cant believe my luck lol i thought id struggle like **** to stay in the premiership 1st time round and this happens :) although i have to secure mid table with this lot, still could do with another quality centre back. and maybe another winger and a couple of sqaud players to cover fullback and def mid, but i stayed away from the whole rooney, torres, ronaldo, messi, as youd be lucky to get 3 of them for 300 mil didnt want to blow it too quickly have around 150 mil left going to save that for next season i think.

guys what class player will go to a championship team? get up first then go on a spree lol