A 462 Million Transfer Spree in my first season back in the Premiership

That is so lucky if the takeover goes through. I've never had a takeover that resulted in me having a massive transfer kitty.

lol, if you cant get promoted with that kind of money, something's wrong :p

How's it gonna work with all those foreigners though?

well seeming though my minimum expectation is mid table i accept il loose a few at the start while they gel but im sure il get top 10 finish at least, im not sure about how you guys games are going but everton won the league in the 1st season when i was in the championship with newcastle lol, villa came 2nd spurs came 3rd then chelsea, man u, liverpool, city and arsenal. ive never played a 1st season where one of the big 4 didnt win it yet my first one on this game and only one of them gets into the top 4, this season man u after 6 games are 7th the top 4 dont seem as good as normal with regards to consistent performances; as no offence to anyone here but the likes of villa everton and spurs shouldnt be finishing above the top 4 from the start

p.s to the guy who says you cant fail to get promoted with all that money, the promotion came first then the money lol

and championship class players to sign; pretty much anyone who is listed for transfer or loan will go to you in the championship, well depending on what team you are, in the championship i got shorey, harewood, marquinhos, perea, femenia, daddy, odonkor, fleck and a few others i cant remember on loan although some required wage contributions

lol, guess i misread it

good luck on your game. ^^)

Your tycoon brought it from ashley ? Or it was second takeover ?

Oh my god! Did the takeover successful???

Oh my god! Did the takeover successful???

I got the full 462 million, which i have gone out and bought hulk, dzeko, veloso, marquinhos, moutinho, kadlec, eboue, macheda, tosic, krasic, wheater, bassong, mussachio, and akinfeev oh and ive got song on loan pretty strong lineup now with a bit of depth also bought a few youth regens from man utd and liverpool hopefully they'll come good if not who cares at a couple 100K cant believe my luck lol i thought id struggle like **** to stay in the premiership 1st time round and this happens :) although i have to secure mid table with this lot, still could do with another quality centre back. and maybe another winger and a couple of sqaud players to cover fullback and def mid, but i stayed away from the whole rooney, torres, ronaldo, messi, as youd be lucky to get 3 of them for 300 mil didnt want to blow it too quickly have around 150 mil left going to save that for next season i think.
Yes it did :p

Thats quite amazing. Maybe I should try a Newcastle game and see what happens.

honestly, i feel that it depends on your luck. for his case, he managed to get generous owners who made newcastle the richest club in the world (though i wish it was real). in other situations, you might get tight owners who wont give you any cent other than clearing your debt, or if you're super unlucky, you could be fired the moment the club is taken over. thus, i try not to be enthusiastic about takeovers :p

I feel sick !
I have only ever had one attempted takeover and it hit the rocks when i was carlisle united after i had got them to the prem and after 10 games sitting 7th i got sacked !

im with newcastle and i got a takeover but with no transfer budget ><
but luckily i still managed to get them into the premiership..let's hope i will get a good transfer budget this season

I am currently playing as newcastle, but my takeover resulted in no real change around november. No money was pumped in for january either, hope you manage mid table

Im newcastl and got promoted first season won the championship
2nd season finished 16th in prem with 11 mil budget
the ntakeover
3rd season got 15 mil finished 13th
4th season i got 16mil an im 3rd after 15 games
but i never got money like that at all

wow mate u really are lucky lol anyways for your sake i hope it happens :)

Thats incredible, I thought i got lucky when i got taken over and got a 20 mill transfer budget, in all of the manager games iv played iv never seen a takeover lead to that sort of transfer budget.

The best I have ever got from a new chairman is an upgrade in training and youth facilities. I doubt you'll ever see anything like that again. :(

LUCKY ******!! that's incredible, you should make a story from it!

lets see a couple of screenshots of your transfers, squad, starting line up etc.