Speedylad123

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone (who is at a top club) has had their scout come back to them with a 5 star rating player? closest to 5 star for me has only ever been Messi with 4 and a half.

Nope, highest is 4.5 with regens and your usual Messi and Ronaldo.

Had it for england national team with about 5 players at once. Think national sides are reviewed differently

it's all based on the quality of your current players, and how good the player you're scouting is in comparison to them so it's extrmely unlikely you'll get one at a top club as they tend to have very good players anyway so to find someone that much better then the clubs best to make them 5* is highly unlikely.

so what if you're coaches rate them 5 star? ive never seen that either

I have about 3 4.5 star regens at the moment with Juventus, but it remains to be seen how they fill out. Most of them I have found over the various seasons tend to be French and Brazillian

Iv had 3 or 4 players, regens, with Plymouth Argyle in my 4th season in th Premier league, it def happens lads.

Remember 5 starred players are very very rare at top clubs because the team overall is good..

If one of them joined a lower club then he would be 5 star, because compared to the others they are alot better

5 stars there aren't... 4.5 you have messi, ronaldo, Gotze, Marko Marin, Lucas Moura, Douglas costa, Neymar, Ganso, Eden Hazard and more

I'm sure I have seen Messi @ 4 star at Barca. Unless it was actually 4.5.. Meh, Idk.

Seems odd that the "Worlds best player" (and I use that term loosely) is less than a 5 star, but a games a game.

Never found it with a top team, though.

Lucas Anderson - Aab

5 star rating (key player of the first team at 17yrs old) in my Tottenham save first season (bought him at 16)

It all depends on YOUR squad! If you are Sunderland for example and you somehow sign Hamsik or Xavi etc, these players will be 5 stars as they are compared to the rest of the players in the squad!

Lucas Anderson - Aab

5 star rating (key player of the first team at 17yrs old) in my Tottenham save first season (bought him at 16)

It all depends on YOUR squad! If you are Sunderland for example and you somehow sign Hamsik or Xavi etc, these players will be 5 stars as they are compared to the rest of the players in the squad!

i see what you did there :p ;)

but anyways, you are right. and when i scouted Lucas Anderson, it was just 3.5 stars :p [ in my arsenal save ]

I always assumed it was a combination of club reputation vs. player reputation and their current/potential ability taken into account.

I always assumed it was a combination of club reputation vs. player reputation and their current/potential ability taken into account.

It is a combinaation. The stars are not absolute, but relative to your club, and the quality of the players at your club.

Always off putting when a good player is like 3 stars though but only because your team at the minute is quality

Scout the german u17 and u19 leagues, ive got 3 regens from there who are all 4.5 star potential, all signed at 17 years old and those 3 with an 18 year old french kid whos also 4.5 potential. Great midfield for Valencia's future