If you manage a team in the Campianato Sammarinese every player who is capable of kicking a ball without falling over is 5 stars! It just depends on who you are managing

Form also effects their star rating. As well as the things listed by Billy.

Does form come into account too? Say Hernandez is 4.5 stars but playing badly or not at all will his star rating go down?

I was always under the impression that form is simply some method of randomizing CA on a match day.

I've only had 4 1/2 star regens, nowadays when i find a mint youngster my scouts say he is a max of 3 stars because of the quality of my team.

the rating system is irritated. keep your mind in players that play well, not what coaches / assistants think about them.

the rating system is irritated. keep your mind in players that play well, not what coaches / assistants think about them.

couldn't agree more because of the star rating it doesn't make it as fun to find a gem and kind of took the fun out of scouting players like it was on champ man 4 and 03/04

I had a 5* player once, I was Fortaleza(Serie C Brazil), and got Matheus Carvalho on loan. His CA was 3.5*, and CA was 5*. These are taken in relation to the rest of the team, and the other players that play in their position