atomkins04

Reaction score
Today, Owen Coyle has resigned as manager of Boton Wanderers because of his failing health. Ex England international S Red, has been appointed as the new manager.

In his first press conference, Red told the press that he wanted Bolton to play like Arsenal. Unfortunately, as he does not possess the players to play tiki-taka, for the time being, he will play ' kick and run ' football. He aims to buy many young Xavis and Iniestas as soon as possible, but as he does not have money, he will probably try and get one per season, if funds become available. The transfer budget currently available is ZERO and the club's financial status is INSECURE. What will Red do ? The club does not have any 20 goal strikers, nor does it have any 20 assists playmakers.

Squad assessment in the next post....

Thanks for reading.

Haha S red is in dreamland!!! With Zero budget and insecure financial funds, I think he should sell gary Cahill for as much as he can before buying anyone even half as good as young Iniesta!

So as S Red needs funds, he got rid of all the deadwood:

R Blake . AML. Sold for 275k pounds.
R Gardner. ML. Sold for 1.2 million pounds ( unfortunately in installments )
R Lainton. GK. Loaned out for 22k pounds
S.Davis. DM on high wages. Sold for 500k pounds.
A. Bogdan. GK. Sold to Dortmund for 1.5 million pounds ( Sold because he gets nervous in big matches. )
Tuncay Sanli. Attacking mid. Loan terminated to free up wages.

Squad assessment of Goalkeepers:

1. Jussi Jasskalinen - Old but good. Will be first choice.
2. No one at present. S Red is presently scouting Viktor Noring. Looks like a deal can be agreed for 600k pounds. Has good mental stats for a young keeper.

Squad assessment of Left Back:

1. Paul Robinson - Old, slow but brainy and a nice engine. Determination 20. First choice.
2. Marcos Alonso - Young, slow but brainy and a nice engine. Second choice. Has potential to be a good EPL player. 2nd choice.
Verdict - No need to buy Left backs.

Squad assessment of right backs:

1. Gretar Steinsson - same as Paul Robinson - old, slow, but brainy and a nice engine. First choice.
2. Sam Ricketts - slow and brainless but a good engine. Second choice. Currently injured.
With our current lack of funds, S.Red will have to do with these two.

Squad assessment of CB:

1. Gary Cahill - superb CB. A ball playing defender who can be used as either a stopper or cover. My star player. 1st choice.
2. Wheater - a beast in the air, but slow and cumbersome in the ground. 2nd choice.
3. Zat Knight - decent pace, great in the air, but brainless with poor marking and concentration for EPL. 3rd choice.
4. Boyatta - on loan from Man City. Slightly brainless and selfish. Probably 4th choice.

CB combo will be Cahill and Wheater. So S Red will be probably forced to play a deeper line because of Wheater and S Red is not happy as he likes to play a normal to high line. Deeply disappointed. S Red wanted to get James Tomkins, but he does not have the money. S Red is distraught.

Squad assessment of DM:

1. Fabrice Muamba - a good destroyer , but not good with the ball.
2. Nigel Reo Coker - a good destroyer, but worse than Muamba with the ball.

S Red is devastated as he likes a Xabi Alonso like player at DM. No money to buy young Xabi Alonsos... So will have to make do with the 2 destroyers.

Squad assessment of central midfielders right footed:

1. Stuart Holden - the best playmaker in the club. First choice. He is either footed but prefers his right.
2. Mark Davies - another playmaker but physically weak and injury prone. Second choice.
3. Darren Pratley - He is a Championship level box to box player. Poor technical ability, but has stamina and natural fitness of a marathon runner. 3rd choice.

Squad assessment of central midfielders left footed:

NO ONE. S Red is devastated as left footed players are special and he has no one. S Red is currently scouting the following left footed players - Chris Cohen, Chris Mc Cann, Tom Cairney, Ruben Yttregard Jensen.

Chris Cohen's club refuse to sell him.
Chris McCann's club demand too much money.
Hull want 5 million for Cairney. Money that S Red does not have.
A lot of Champions Leagues club have already submitted bids for Jensen. S Red scratches his head and had no idea what to do.

Squad assessment of MC left footed:

NO ONE.

Left footed players are special and S Red is angry that there in no one at Bolton.

Currently scouting the following CM left footed:
1. Chris Cohen - His club wont sell him.
2. Chris Mc Cann - His club are greedy.
3. Tom Cairney - Hull want 5 million. Dont have money.
4. Ruben Yttregard Jensen - Champions League clubs have submitted bids for him.

S Red knows that he in soup.

Squad assessment of Left Wingers:

1. Martin Pertov - quality left winger, but makes a lot of bad and rash decisions.
2. S Red is currently scouting Bologna winger Gaston Ramirez in hopes of snapping him on a loan deal to be 2nd choice left winger.

Squad assessment of Right Wingers:

1. Chung Yung Lee - our best right winger is out injured with a broken leg for the entire season. ****. S Red would have liked to have played tiki taka football with Lee as the heart beat of the team. Unfortunately it is not to be. S Red sobs.

2. Chris Eagles - Man Yoo reject Chris Eagles is a selfish right winger who likes to shoot when he has to cross. S Red is livid, but has to make do with him. First choice presently.

3. As we have no other right winger, S Red is currently scouting Napoli winger Mario Santana with the aim of securing a loan deal. Santana is pacy, agile and a live wire the ball at his feet and crosses when he is supposed to cross. Thank God.

Squad assessment of Strikers:

1. David N'Gog - Liverpool reject David N'Gog is our first choice striker. He is tall. He is pacy. And can finish, but lacks a bit of composure. He is not a great passer. Can he lead the line alone ? His awful passing in training made S Red smash his water bottle on the ground. As he is a woeful passer, S Red intends to help him pass better by playing the game at a slower tempo.

2. Kevin Davies - a brave leader who is good in the air, but lacks pace. Pace is very important in EPL and so he is 2nd choice. If Kevin Davies is to play to his full potential, then he will need a strike partner and we will need to go 4-4-2. Our midfield and defense are not good enough to survive in a 4-4-2. They will be bull dozed by good teams. So we will have to play a 4-5-1 and a bit of pace upfront will be useful. So Kevin Davies is only 2nd choice.

3. Ivan Klasnic - talented but slow and injury prone. 3 rd choice.

As we are mostly going to play 1 up front, S Red has decided to transfer list Ivan Klanic in order to get some transfer funds and free up some wages. Unfortunately no one wants Klasnic and no one is willing to pay his wages. S Red was thinking about transfer listing Kevin Davies, but Bolton fans will become very angry. So for the time being Kevin Davies and Klasnic will stay at the club.

Squad assessment of AMC:

S Red does not like lazy AMCs and is very thankful that the club does not have any AMCs.

STAFF FIRING AND HIRING:

Today, S Red took a look at the staff and fired everyone except 3 youth coaches. Peter Farrell, a youth coach has been promoted to the post of assistant manager. David Lee is promoted to be our attack coach. The other your coach was alloted the awful under 18 team of Bolton. Good coaches were hired instead. S Red does not like to give credit to his back room and wants to hog all the limelight for himself. So he will not give any publicity for his new backroom staff by naming them (6)

Squad assessment of central midfielders left footed:

NO ONE. S Red is devastated as left footed players are special and he has no one. S Red is currently scouting the following left footed players - Chris Cohen, Chris Mc Cann, Tom Cairney, Ruben Yttregard Jensen.

Chris Cohen's club refuse to sell him.
Chris McCann's club demand too much money.
Hull want 5 million for Cairney. Money that S Red does not have.
A lot of Champions Leagues club have already submitted bids for Jensen. S Red scratches his head and had no idea what to do.

jenssen's really good on my game so you might want to try and outbid the champions league clubs by giving him higher wages (i gave him 14k/week). he more interested in the $$ rather than reputation of clubs.

FRIENDLY NUMBER 1.

Against DUNFERMLINE.

A few reserve and under 19 players were promoted to the first team to participate in friendlies, because of our various injuries. Players promoted are J Vela, G MacGregor, F Fazlic and T Obadeyi. All of them are no good. 11 palyers will start the friendly. All will be subbed off at half time and the next 11 will play the next half.

We started with my preferred 4-5-1. I played the best available 11 players in the first half. I was expecting a cricket score. To my anger they did nothing and the first half was 0-0.

I subbed off the entire 11 and put in my 2nd choice 11 for the second half. Dunfermline scored and took the lead. I was devastated. But thankfully my reserve team player Tope Obadeyi operating on the left wing scored a poacher's goal and saved us the blushes.

Final score: DUNFERMLINE 1 - 1 BOLTON.

I did not say anything in the dressing room. I just walked away. My team cannot even play kick and run football against a non league team. My dreams of tiki taka at Bolton look impossible. I just went home and slept. Perhaps, I should resign and join the back room staff of Arsenal ? Umm.....

FRIENDLY NUMBER 2.

against WOLSBURG.

I was having nightmares thinking about this match. The same 22 players players from the first friendly played in this match too. Wolfsburg were playing a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 diamond against my 4-5-1. I told my full backs to bomb forward and never defend. The overlapping full backs caused pandemonium and we scored 3. The goals were by Martin Petrov, Darren Pratley and Tope Obadeyi. They scored a consolation goal towards the end. Kick and run football worked perfectly today. I was very happy.

Final Score: WOLFSBURG 1 - 3 BOLTON.

I love my team and I am not leaving them to join the backroom staff at Arsenal.

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS IN THE TRANSFER MARKET:

S Red had submitted a bid of 600k pounds for Viktor Noring. The bid was accepted and a contract was offered and it was signed. But suddenly there was an email from the club stating that Noring had failed his medical as he had fractured his leg. The Gods are against S Red. Now S Red has to scout again for a new cheap goal keeper. S Red is currently sniffing around L Hradecky. A few agents have offered S Red some goalkeepers and S Red has sent his scouts after them.

The loan bid submitted for Gaston Ramirez, left winger of Bologna was accepted. It is a very sweet deal. ZERO pounds loan fee, and 50% of wages. I love Bologna.

The loan bid submitted for Mario Santana, right winger of Napoli was also accepted. The loan fee was 275 k pounds and 50% of wages. Excellent deal.

And even more good news. S Red has managed to sign a left footed CM. Ruben Yttregard Jensen's contract talks with Champions League clubs broke down and S Red sumitted a bid for 1 million pounds in installments and bonuses. The bid was accepted and a contract was signed for TEN THOUSAND pounds per week. S Red is very happy indeed.... He is in heaven.

Now S Red's to do list has 2 more items yet to be done:

1. Find a sub GK
2. Find another left footed CM if Ruben Yttregard Jensen breaks down.