jenssen's really good on my game so you might want to try and outbid the champions league clubs by giving him higher wages (i gave him 14k/week). he more interested in the $$ rather than reputation of clubs.

I just did that . 1 million in installment and clauses.

S Red was still hungrily looking for goalkeepers. No one was as cheap as Viktor Noring. If only he had not broken his foot... Umm... After going through a lot of scout reports, S Red decided that there was only one stand out candidate... And S Red's attention was brought to him by an agent and not his scouts... S Red was not happy that his scouts had not found him first...

First, he did not look like a goalkeeper. He was just 182 cms tall and had a baby face. How will such a short GK survive against giants like Chris Samba, Ryan Shawcross and Nemanja Vidic attacking the far post... His handling was also reportedly not good. I had my doubts. His agent had also sent a DVD of his goalkeeping. His reflexes were astounding. I was blown away. His distribution accuracy was also exceptional. A Xabi Alonso in goal. So be it. So I took a risk and invested 1.6 million pounds in installments and bonuses in this 20 year old... Here he is... PLAMEN ILIEV of BULGARIA.

View attachment 204524

also i would recommend, andile jali, eric mathoho and siyande zulu

also i would recommend, andile jali, eric mathoho and siyande zulu

Jali has already been snapped up by a top french club. S Zulu will surely not get a work permit. And I have no idea who Eric Mathoho is. Will check him out in the near future. Thank you for reading....

THE REMAINING FRIENDLIES

BOLTON 0 - 1 CELTIC
We played the same 4-5-1, but this time with our new players. We created chances but Klasnic and Kevin Davies were woeful in front of goal. New signing Gaston Ramirez was given a straight red for a two footed lunge. Celtic had a chance and they took it with Ki scoring the winning goal. I had hoped for a draw. A loss was difficult to take. Still, it is a new team and S Red will hope for better next time.

BOLTON 0 - 1 CATANIA
We again screwed up spectacularly in front of goal with Klasnic missing a tap in. Kevin Davies came in the second half and as usual put in a shift, but without any end result. Our inability to score worries me. Perhaps this is a sign that I must shift to a 4-4-2.

CESKE BUDEJOVICE 0 - 2 BOLTON
I decided to play against a poor team like Ceske so that my players could gain some confidence. I was unhappy with Klasnic and dropped him from the 22 man squad. He will gain match fitness by playing with the reserves. N'Gog took his place and we played some decent football. Martin Petrov and Chris Eagles scored for us. Worryingly new signing Gaston Ramirez again received a straight red for a two footed lunge. Is he insane ? Or does he not want to play friendlies ? I had a word with him and told him to stop this madness and play properly from next time. He was not happy at all. Ah, what to do...

ELCHE 1 - 1 BOLTON
This time we had a friendly with our affiliates Elche. Our attacking movement was terrible and a lapse in concentration by Zat Knight allowed Elche to score first. Thankfully Zat Knight scored from a corner to save us the embarrassment of losing to our affiliate.

HIBERNIAN 0 - 5 BOLTON
This time everything went to plan and we met the expectations in a dominant win. Petrov scored a brace and Eagles, Zat Knight and N'Gog chipped in with a goal each.

And that was the end of our friendlies. S Red did not have much money left and he was looking for some cover for Ruben Yttregard Jensen. It had to be a CM with a left foot. Nothing else will do. Unfortunately, with our restricted budget, the only player interested in signing for us was Harmeet Singh from Norway. He is not left footed, but he can use both quite well. Running out out of time and going mad from scouting a large list of players, S Red decided to cross his fingers and sign Harmeet Singh. Here is Singh's screen shot.

View attachment 204747

Last edited:
EPL BEGINS - The month of October

Match 1: Bolton vs WIGAN at the Reebok Stadium
View attachment 204958

We played the formation that we had been working on:
N'Gog leading the line with Petrov and Eagles on the flank, and R Y Jenssen in a deep playmaker role along with Darren Pratley in a box to box role. Muamba will protect our first choice back 4. Everything went according to plan and we won 3-0 with goals from Petrov, David N'Gog and Mario Santana who scored on his debut, after he was brought from the bench to replace a tiring Eagles.

MATCH 2: Q.P.R vs Bolton at Loftus Road.
View attachment 204959

We played the same team that played against Wigan. We totally dominated the game and won it 5-0. A brace from David N'Gog and a goal each from Petrov, Eagles and Gary Cahill helped us on our way. R Y Jenssen put in a stellar performance in midfield and collected 2 assists.

LEAGUE CUP : BOLTON vs. OXFORD at Reebok Stadium
View attachment 204962
For this match S Red decided to ditch his conservative 4-5-1 and lined up with an attacking 4-4-2 with advanced wingers, in order to give some match practice to Kevin Davies and Ivan Klasnic who were being kept out of the team by the excellent David N'Gog. Almost the entire 11 that played in the first 2 matches were rested. Plamen Iliev made his debut in this match. The match started in a bad way for us, with an injury to Andreas Hinkel which will keep him out for at least 3 months. S Red was not too worried as he had Steinsson and Ricketts in the RB slot, but it was still a blow. Other than that the match went to plan with a goal each for Kevin Davies, Ivan Klasnic, Zat Knight and Marcos Alonso.

EPL Returns: BOLTON vs CHELSEA at the Reebok
View attachment 204963
Well we lost 1-3. There is nothing else to say really. Juan Mata destroyed us with a bit of luck aiding him. We played with our conservative 4-5-1 formation. David N'Gog tried his best, but he couldn't lead the line against the likes of Terry and Alex who totally dominated him. And Lady Luck was not smiling on us at all. Muamba tackled Drogba and ball ran into the path of Juan Mata, who couldn't believe his luck as the tackled ball had put him one on one with Jasskalainen. He scored. Chris Eagles equalized with a shot from a narrow angle with the assist coming from a pull back by Steinsson. Then Juan Mata smashed a shot from long range that Jasskalainen got a hand to, but the ball then hit the bar and hit Jasskalainen's shoulder before crossing the goal line. Then Mata completely bamboozled my full backs and laid an assist for Nicolas Anelka. And we lost 1-3. But more bad news was still waiting for us. A tiring N'Gog was subbed off for Ivan Klasnic who promptly got injured and is now out for 3 months.

Now I am stuck with David N'Gog as my only good striker. I have Kevin Davies but he is too slow and does not give you 20 goals. Well we did not have the money to buy a proven goal scorer. We only had a few hundred k pounds. So S Red is now currently scouting the Romanian Rooney Liviu Ganea. He will cost us 100k pounds. I am debating whether to bid for him. Can he cut it in the EPL ? I am not too sure.. Lets see....

Last edited: