Wow, so after reading the last paragraph and with patience there is hope for me to be a top team. Can u attract world class players? E.g Ronaldo, Messi etc.

So in December when I move back in to the 6,000 seater stadium, is there another upgrade after?

Very impressed with what u have achieved. Will get my game loaded soon, have played 2 games so far Drew 0-0 with Getafe and lost 2-1 to Madrid.

Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

In the last year I asked the board to increase and they said no (when it should percentage I was still under 80 percent not sure the exact number). As I won Champs and the League the board was ecstatic and added seats for me. Its again only 3,000, but you stay in your stadium while its being built. So it will soon be up to 9,000 and every game now I am selling out which is close to 5,800 or something like that.

Not sure about world class players. I did have 81 million in transfer budgets, but i lowered it to put in wages so its up to 1.5 million in wages and 60 million in transfer budget. I didn't want to go into debt so I really didn't try to go after any of those. I will say though that some of the star regens didn't want to come so I am assuming not star players. I did sign David Villa, but he is 34 years old, so I don't know.

Stadium is now up to almost 11,000 seats now. So that is good and hoping when you get to build one it will rival one of the top teams but I doubt that.

The city of alcorcon has an attraction of 6 so good luck filling the seats
I'm currently playing southampton , attracion of 8 and I fill 2/3 of the stadium just because I started with about 15000 season ticket holders ( I have a capacity of 32000 ) , it's really tough to fill the stadium and get a healthy turnout and sponsors benefit with an attraction so low , you might want to try Oviedo , they're at 2 B but have maxx atraction ( 20 )

Where do you find the attraction at? I am actually selling out now since I won the League and Champs league so I wonder where that puts us at now. Yeah I was going to say its horrible trying to get people in the stadium. I still laughed at your statement about how you have 15K season ticket holders. Still more than my stadium can even hold right now.

I don't think you can view a city's attraction in-game, but I know you can do it in the editor.