hellstorm77

Reaction score

Good morning Readers!!

I'm Hellstorm77. My in game name is Taylor Gaffey she is my 11 month old Daughter. We live in a town called Burnley.

Today i was approached and offered the change to manage Burnley. This is a great opportunity for me to see if i can keep Burnley in the Premiership, it's going to be a tough season. I have disabled transfers for the first window which will make it even harder for me.

I want the readers to be more involved with this, suggestions and feedback's would be very welcoming also i want you the readers to be my scouts and find good cheap players.

Lets see if we can build something great with this club.

Great to see Ings being tied down long term!

Good luck, will be following :D

View attachment 253976

View attachment 253970

Today i meet with all the squad and we talked about the philosophy i want the team to be playing.
We want the team to be playing an attacking fluid mentality, passing the ball along the ground.

The team will defend as one unit and attack the same way. I also told the players that
it will take some time before they get use to the philosophy.

We would have to bring in some new players in January but until then
everyone has a chance to prove to me that they have a place in the squad.

The players reacted in a positive manner and was looking forward to there
first training session.​

View attachment 253955

View attachment 253954

First day of training with the squad went better than i thought it would.
They was passing the ball around really well, but there is still a lot of work to be done
before the start of the season.
Slight concerns was there general and match fitness which needs a lot of work to get them ready before the start of the season.

Concerns over Sam Vokes who is out for 4-5 months that is a big blow to the team.

Pre-season starts in a few days. i am looking forward to seeing the players in action for the first time hope we get some good results to help us on our way before the start of the season.

Last edited:
Arthur Albiston is my ingame buddy and go to guy usually!

Monde Magadla if he's in your Database is quality too!!

Nicky Eaden maybe?

Following.

View attachment 253922Vs View attachment 253922

Today we are playing against Burnley U21's

I woke up early with excitement knowing that it was the first day of pre-season.
I got ready and drove to Turf Moor. I had a big smile on my face.
I got to the stadium and i was greeted by the staff there seemed to be an excitement around the club
which was pleasing to see.

I walked into the dressing room and the lads was playing a joke on Danny Ing, they was saying Liverpool
wanted him on a free transfer i turn around and said he was too good for them, we laughed for a few minutes.

I started writing on the board and going through how the team was going to lineup and how we was going to play.

The Assistant Manager Ian Woan came in to wish us good luck and then he left.

I told the players to go easy on the under 21 and to have fun out there. Then i told the players to go out and warm up. 20 minutes had past before they came back into the dressing room they looked excited.

I spoke to them for the last time and told them i wanted them to play attacking free flowing football.

We left the dressing room and started walking down the tunnel where i started to feel proud of myself this is a dream come true.

The next thing the game had started it took till the 38 min for Scott Arfield to score we was 1-0 up great start.

Half time came. I told the lad just keep playing the way you are and we will get more goals. I spoke to Danny Ings i told him to make more runs in behind the defenders.

Second half started 53 min GOAL Danny Ings he did what i told him it was pleasing to see 2-0 to us.
Then.... GOAL 53 Ntuma Massanka under 21's pulled one back 2-1.

It was looking like it was going to end 2-1 until Ashley Barnes scored 90+1, 3-1 up now to us.

The game had finished. Back in the dressing room i told the lads that's the way i want you to play all season. I was think to myself if we play like this we might be mid table.​

Last edited:

View attachment 253814 Vs View attachment 253812

Today Burnley will be playing Arsenal at Turf Moor
Season opener.

I had a sleepless night thinking about this match, it's the biggest match of the season for me and the team.
Playing Arsenal at Turf Moor doesn't get any better than this.

I sat in the kitchen thinking over what i was going to say to the team before i left home.

I got to the stadium and greeted all the staff before walking into the dressing room. Once in the dressing room i noticed a different atmosphere, everyone was silent. The team seemed to be excited but nervous at the same time.

I told the team to get ready while i was sat down thinking about the tactic i want them to play.
Once i was ready i stood up and told everyone to pay attention.

Right lads i want you to play attacking football just like in the pre-season but i want also you to close down fast and press high up the pitch.

I told the team to go and warm up and when they came back they was smiling and joking around, I thought to myself they are back to there old selves.

I spoke to the team and told them to be patent and wait for your change, play the ball along the ground and openings will come.

I walked out of the tunnel and heard the fan chanting
"We love you Burnley, we do, We love you Burnley, we do, We love you Burnley, we do, Oh Burnley we love you".

I started to feel nervous being my first game in the league.
It went so fast the whistle blow and the match started.

11 minutes into the game penalty to Arsenal, i thought to myself oh no not so early.
Giroud steps up, he takes his time, then he hits it towards goal and... it hits the crossbar.
When the first half whistle blow we ran to the dressing room.
I spoke to the lads and said its 0-0 who would of thought that at half time. I told them to calm down go out there in the second half and relax.

The team ran back out and the match got under way.
Nothing really happening GOAL Wallace hits the ball into the top corner from a free kick on the 68 min.
Goal Danny Ings score on the 83 and 90+1 mins

View attachment 253803

View attachment 253632

Today we took on Q.P.R away. I knew this game wasn't going to be easy. This is are first away game of the season. We was pressing the ball high up the pitch but our runs was great, we keep give the ball away. I saw the players was over confident after the win against Arsenal last week so i had to make them relax a bit at half time.

Second half was better we made more scoring chances and we got the goal we needed.
Another goal for Danny Igns that's 3 goals in 2 games.

View attachment 253618

View attachment 253624
View attachment 253623

Last edited:
View attachment 253433

I was sat in the office when the Chairman Mike Garlick came in and said "We are having a board meeting and we would like you to attend"

I told him "I would be love to come and talk with the board of directors"
We both left the office and walked briefly to the board room.

I sat at the end of the table which seemed very long. Everyone start looking my way and one by one they greeted me and told me that i was doing a great job so far.

Mike Garlick started speaking to the board i sat there quiet and listened for a while until he looked my way.

He asked "do you have any players in mind that you would like to buy in January".

I replied "Yes i have a few players in mind to improve the squad".

The Chairman looked at me and said " that's great could you get a list together and we will send out the scout to look them over".

I said "that's not a problem i will get on with that tomorrow".

The board talked for a while more then the Chairman turned out and talked to me again he said "We are looking into an Affiliate club so we could try and get youth players but we would get back to you on this".

He also added "Is there anything else you would like to talk with us about".

I thought for a few moments and then i started talking "Well there is one more thing i would like to say? Would it be possible to upgrade the Training facilitates".

The Chairman looked at me and shuck his head and said "Not at this moment in time, maybe in a few months".

The Chairman asked if that was everything i said "That all i can thing of at the moment".

He stood up and walked towards me, i stood up and we stuck hand, i said my good byes to the board and left to go back to my office.

I was thinking to myself i hope we get a upgrade to our Training facilitates soon so we can improve.

/View attachment 253386

Match build up

Burnley take on West Brom at Turf Moor today. Burnley goes into this match unbeaten have beat Arsenal and QPR in the league. West Brom are also unbeaten having beaten Aston Villa and stoke.

View attachment 253385

It was a one sided with Burnley coming out on top again. Slight concern was the penalty miss by Hewitt that's his second miss in 2 games.

View attachment 253384
View attachment 253383