View attachment 252963

It was a hard fought battle against Newcastle on a mild summer's evening at St James Park.
A brace from Danny Ings helped us to win the match.

Michael Keane suffered the ignominy of scoring an own goal in the 12 minute but he made up for it on the 27 minute when he equalised for Burnley.

The turning point was when mike williamson was sent off on the 39 minute. Danny Ings the put us in front on the 51 minute.

Steven Taylor allowed Ings to score from 12 yards. Left back Bem Mee's was red carded for a bad tackle on 65 minute.

Newcastle captain Fabricio Coloccini gave Newcastle a glimmer of hope when he scored on the 91 minute.

View attachment 252962

View attachment 252767

View attachment 252740

Michael Keane was the focus of the media as his current club drew with his former club Man U.

Robin VanPersie got Man U off to a flying start by scoring in 2 min. Man U were nearly gifted a goal on 21 min through Michael Keane's lapse in concentration.

Michael Duff then equalised for Burnley in the 50th min with a fine header at the near post.

Tom Heaton was left red-faced in the 84th min as he managed to score an own goal.

Burnley came back when David Jones from the spot, an error by rafael.

View attachment 252719

View attachment 252720

Today we take on Chelsea. I'm glad its at home but i am still feeling the pressure of this match.

I was sat up all night thinking how we would stop Hazard from making his runs into the box, how would we get past there defenders. I wasn't going to change the way we play or sit back and defend, I want to attack and play the way we have all season.

We sit in 9th place after playing 10 games and we have 16 points. If we win today we have a change of going up to 6th place depending if other results go in our way.

On the up side we have agreed a deal with Zaragoza's for the signing of Jesus Vallejo which cost us around 1.11M the transfer will go through on January. He will give us more options at the back.​

Last edited:
The Chelsea match as just finished. 30 mins into the game we was 2-1 down i couldn't believe my luck. Chelsea was all over us in the first half but im sure it should of been 2-2 at half time we should of had a penalty but the ref didn't want to even know. I guess when your a big team you get the ref on there side.

In the second half things was a bit different. We got back into the game just after half time Ings scored on 47 min, I couldn't believe it we might get something from the game then on the 72 minn GOAL i put my head into my hand then.................. wait for it. I jumped off my sit we had scored a 3rd goal. It was the winning goal what a game.​