A Different Kind of Champions League Challenge

Arsenal taken over and now poor by the looks of that transfer budget! Sounds like a very interesting job to have taken up there after such great heights accomplished with Malmo, Ronaldo got a nose bleed! Great work so far, keep it up!

I thought that also but I looked at the finances and they've got over 100m stockpiled so they're either being really stingy or the new season budgets haven't come through. I hope its the latter.

don't take the arsenal job
stay at malmo check out jordan larsson son of henrik hot tip for future

Yeah its a shame to leave Malmo as I've built something good there, but my aim is to achieve my challenge set out.

View attachment 440010
2019/20 Season

Club Background & History
View attachment 440012

View attachment 440011

Recent Premier League History
View attachment 440013

2018/19 Season
View attachment 440002

Squad
View attachment 440009

Overall I am pleased with the squad I've inherited. However, I will be needing to get in reinforcements particularly at full back and defensive midfield as previous manager Montella preferred a 3-5-2.

Key Players

View attachment 440007
Igor Akinfeev is a top class keeper and I've got him in his late prime at 33. He will be utilised as a sweeper keeper.

View attachment 440005
Nastasic has developed into a world class centre back and as such will be crucial to any defensive success we have.

View attachment 440003
Jack Wilshere is a club legend at just 27 and will be our talisman in midfield. His mental atributes are outstanding!

View attachment 440004
This is easily the best I've seen Jon Williams develop. He's spent 3 seasons at Arsenal and has developed into a club icon through tremendous performances at right wing.

View attachment 440006
Hopefully Icardi is the man to bang in the goals after proving himself in front of goal last season. He was the Premier League Top Scorer with 22 goals in 37 games.

First 11
View attachment 440008
We have classy options at Centre Back and Akinfeev behind them as our backbone. However, the lack of full backs at the club will need to be addressed and I will certainly be looking into Berge from Malmo. Wilshere will be re-trained to play in DM while we could do with another top quality one in there. The options for the front 4 are where we have incredible depth and I won't be looking to bring in any more here.

Loving this man, such a good story :) keep it up!