This is gunna sound wired but i can tell its going to be a good net game by the way you have set you post out unlike other ppl who just say net game starting 2night join now
hope it gose well for you mate good luck ill put a recommendation for this net game on mt net game thread

Thanks dc999. I hope it will be. I was gonna join yours but the werent any good teams left

No probz mate hope it goses good for you

hi mate, im interested in joining as Man Utd please, is my first network game but am very eager to join, just a few queries, it is ok to miss an evening and just be on holiday, for instance going to be late on as play football Tuesdays & Thursdays, is it ok to start playing when im back?

Ill help you here afc right for people who dont no how to join net games is really easy
1.you need hamachi if you dont have it download it its free

2.when its time 2 play click network on your fm09 main menu and click join other server

3. on hamachi i will see an ip address next to everyones name you need enter the host ip address when it tells you to

4.it might ask you for a password you need to get that off the host and enter that in

5.click options then new user and pick the tean you said you wanted to be

hope this helped

hi mate, im interested in joining as Man Utd please, is my first network game but am very eager to join, just a few queries, it is ok to miss an evening and just be on holiday, for instance going to be late on as play football Tuesdays & Thursdays, is it ok to start playing when im back?

yeah i suppose it will be ok if its only a hour or two

If you want a good net game just starting loads of teams left join this one

anyone wanna join my net game being liverpool or borough now? already in august its on the fm weegie update thanks

Guys go back to your own thread this is for afc net game not yours

shut it fat fuc* i bet ure sat there wanking over winning the champs lge on fm. thread aint even ures nosy ******* **** off

shut it fat fuc* i bet ure sat there wanking over winning the champs lge on fm. thread aint even ures nosy ******* **** off

Hmmm well 1st thing wrong there fat fuc i run 3 miles a day so fat no
wanking over your mum mayb
and yeh i do win cl on fm lol more then you can do
and yeh its not mine and its not yours

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Ahhhhhh
Silence

anyone wanna join my net game being liverpool or borough now? already in august its on the fm weegie update thanks

WTF??? why don't you make your own thread instead of spamming other peoples?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

can i take man city please mate

They're yours