i'll play with ya mate
I'll be United????????

Ok united are yours

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Im interested in Joining , could i possibly be Hull or Portsmouth?
I've never played a network game so bar with me.

Heres is basically what you need to know about a network game

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f65/guide-how-to-join-create-a-network-game-t16988.html

And do you want to be Portsmouth or Hull??

ill play any team, i dont mind the challenge...
the only thing is i need someone to send me the files through msn,because i cant do downloads with my computer..
is that ok??if so add me : [email protected]

can i still join this game?

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

ive downloaded hamachi and ive joined your server am just waiting on you to get bk to me let me know wat teams are available thanks

Seano their yours. Flavio choose your team and ive added you on msn and ill send you the files. Carbonwhite yh you can join all the teams that dont have a name next to them are available

i'll be tottenham then...but i didnt receive your invitation on msn...
cheers mate...

I'll be Wolves if that's ok, I think it'll be fun trying to battle to survive relegation.

Theyre yours redsfan and xWeaZelx

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Why didnt some people turn up last night?? If you miss today as well you'll be removed.

when did you guys start
can u PM the details like how far in you are etc

Last edited:
we havent played any games yet , we only started yesterday building our squads.

Hey man, do you think you could change me from Wolves to Birmingham?

Ok scott. There isnt any space left as if i have more than 8 players there will be a bad lag.

sorry cudnt make it last night ma internet messed up and i cudnt let ya know but i will be defo be on 2nite wat time we start?