• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
Hey Guys I Was Thinking At Work Today (Bored..zzz) That This Site Should Have Some Competitions On It. The Only One I Thought Of Though Was A Signature Competition. It Would Work By All Who Enter, Entering There Created Signature Into A Thread. Obviously There Would Be Entry Dates And Close Dates. Then Afterwards A Poll Is Created And The Winner Is Chosen by Whoever Has The Most Votes Perhaps It Could Be displayed Somewhere On The Site For A Short While.

If Anyone Else Has Any Ideas Then Post Them Here.

thats actually a great idea mate, thumbs up

thanx Belz I was day dreaming at work. But I guess its the powers that be on heres decision

uhhh yes, the superior powers :P anyway, i think that the prize should consist in something like a page on the site, like a wall of fame, if you know what i mean. something like the usual SOTW in GFX forums

Im not familar with those forums but yea sounds good. Now only if we can get seans attention lol

its simple mate sotw = sig of the week

well, you should pm him =)

yea i will do. so they do sig of the week.. better to do month then you can have 12 at end of year and have overall yearly winner.

danny and frankie would win thats like their forum profession

but i bet lots of other people would wanna give it a go tho. find some new talent. etc etc and if you do it monthly hopefully others will win. then at end of year have the 12 winners or 11 and make final month the previous months winners and have an overall winner.. if that makes sense.

Signature of the week.?
Goal Of The Month.? ( Best Goal On FM In That Month )
Most Helpful Member.? ( In That Month )
Err cant really think of any

no he wouldnt i bet he wouldnt, id sit here all day to win if i had to

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

anyway is that billy redrup or just redrup

no he wouldnt i bet he wouldnt, id sit here all day to win if i had to

anyway is that billy redrup or just redrup

Redrup.
But i bet Billy would too.

And trust me 10 minutes with Redrup and you will be crying for your mum.

I was.

LOL. Better to do sig of month then you can do overall at end of year. Same with goal of month.

I think there was a goal of the month ages ago.?

Anyway no point doing a Graphics comp on a sport forum you will have to ask Sean.?

hmmm y not be a laugh and give people somin to do. Yea pm'd him.

Yeah would be good have a different theme each week
Football Player.?
Country
Fav place
ect ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back