A Forum Competition..

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i be a judge if you want, as i am **** at doing sigs.

Sean said its ok if we do run one aslong as some one does runs it right

i would run it. me and tobe could.?

Sig of the Week (Or Month, preferably) is a good idea and is on many forums, something that's always been missing from this.

However are there enough members who would attempt it to make this competetive?

I think a bi or tri weekly competition would be the best sort of timeframe.

I think a bi or tri weekly competition would be the best sort of timeframe.

I assume you mean once every two weeks or once every three weeks rather than twice or thrice every week?

Don't think anyone else will put them self forward so ill run it if you are all ok with that.?

I'd be up for SOTW competitions :)

Don't you mean SOTM ;)

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

We would need to find someone who would judge tho cause i cant cause i would want to enter and if i did judge people might say its not fair

I'm sure Kris or somebody else who probably won't enter will judge?

maybe redrup should be a judge because i always see him giving danny and frankie advice and constructive critsicm on their sigs??

or just do a poll every month??

Danny If You Wanna Run It Thats Fine With Me If You Want Me To Help Lemme Know But I'm Going To Enter... You Goimng To Make It A Poll Yea For The Winner.

I'm sure Kris or somebody else who probably won't enter will judge?

But really you need someone who knows what they are on about when judging and knows what to look for so would need to find someone.

What about you Redrup or will you be entering.?

But really you need someone who knows what they are on about when judging and knows what to look for so would need to find someone.

What about you Redrup or will you be entering.?

I was thinking about entering but I don't mind that much. I will judge if that's what you want.

I was thinking about entering but I don't mind that much. I will judge if that's what you want.

Well if you would.?

Don't have to but you would be good.

And if we did a poll people would vote for the one that looks pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back