A Forum Competition..

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
how'd you mean? It would be monthly. easier to vote etc

thats actually an amazing idea, danny you would own that along with frankie though

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

id like to come up with the themes if this comes official

how'd you mean? It would be monthly. easier to vote etc

Best doing it every 2 weeks something like that if we did it.

thats actually an amazing idea, danny you would own that along with frankie though

id like to come up with the themes if this comes official

No we would not there is many people on here who would be better then us

Billy Redrup & Redrup both are good with PS better then me and Frankie

And you can just say you want to do them.

Who ever sorts it all out will and it was Tobe's idea so he should sort it out

i guess but im pretty imaginative

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

how about regen of the month, might work well in a few weeks when people get deep into their game

i guess but im pretty imaginative

how about regen of the month, might work well in a few weeks when people get deep into their game

Don't think that would really work
I would be up for SOTW tho

Btw its taken you 35/36 days i think to get 1,000+ posts :O

yeah do you really have to bring that up its completely off topic mate, this is why i dont like you,its dig dig dig you cant help yourself

lol. Well i'll see what Sean says. Does he Pm back quite promptly, appreciate he's swamped atm. Yea themes is fine by me mate. What with you have in mind "Tiger"

ive got some very random themes at the moment, if someone just said liverpool it would be no fun, i was thinking just random stuff eg
a league 1 manager,
a player on form in the blue square premier, stuff like that

ive got some very random themes at the moment, if someone just said liverpool it would be no fun, i was thinking just random stuff eg
a league 1 manager,
a player on form in the blue square premier, stuff like that

But then it would be to do with Football all the time

i have some other topics its just example jeez give me a break ur on my back every ****** post i make, if you dont have anything constructive or nice to say dont say anything, thats what my grandad used to say all the time

I'd be up for SOTW, I'm alright with Photoshop if I put my mind to it. GOTM sounds sweet as well, be easy enough to upload it to Youtube using Frapps or something.

SOTW? Yea Danny It Should Be About Footy, Its A Footy Forum Lol. Yea Thats Cool Tiger, Just Needs To Be Kept As A Theme. And At The End Of The Year When It's The Final 11. Needs To Be Explained Otherwise There Will Be Loadsa Different Themes Mixed Together.

wait so its one theme for the year or a monthly theme?

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

personally id say a monthly to keep it interesting, if you did it for a whole year people would be done with it, danny can be done with one in 2 hours like he was with my adebayor one and it was amazing,

yea monthly definately... you could do a champs league one, one month then a wonderkid one then a legends one, then a managers one, then a stadium one etc etc etc etc.

whats SOTW?

signature of the week its an abbreviation

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

ill list some ideas and ill pm you with them, any you dont want say i wont be offended

oh ok with you now. right im off to bed now as i have work at 9 tomoz. Yey (Sarcasm) Tiger think of 11 themes and ill run it by sean again tomoz if he aint replyed. we'll do it togeva if u like two heads is better than one.

na night

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

ok just PM me ill check it in the mornin b4 work that ok dude.

sounds like a good idea, we will need a few judges though because 2 opinions aint fair, we should do a monthly poll, we set a max number of sigs, then people view them and then they vote,

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

and yep thats good, ill have most of them

Thats wat it was gunna be a poll for everyone. cos ill probs enter some aswell. Yea a start date say till the 20then 10/11 days till end of month with poll

great idea, we could start this month but it would be a right rush

Guys Sean ok'd this. He said he wouldn't want to do it himself but that someone else could who want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back