Right.. this is my first crack at proper lower league management, lowest I've gone and been successful with is Portsmouth!

Can anyone recommend a tactic for me to try? I need to be secure defensively before I can try and score I suppose!

December update.

Right so after a bit of research looking for a new tactic I found one and decided to carry on with my terrible season!

After a bit of a break we had a match on the 15/12 away against St Josephs predicted to finish 7th.

View attachment 373322

Considering the season so far I no longer expect to win these matches :'(

Onto the match!

View attachment 373321

Well.. Disappointing to say the least, plus injuries to my star player (Duarte) who is out for 2 months :) Hopefully my team will take to this tactic otherwise it is back to the drawing board!

In other news -

View attachment 373317

This guy hasn't played for me yet this season and he is sticking up for me, what a guy! Turns out hes decent as well, god knows how I missed him...

View attachment 373315

Could be the creative force I need!

Next up a cup game away against Gibraltar Phoenix

View attachment 373313

And the faith in Jack pays off! Although he did pick up a knock which forced him off!

Next up I had Gibraltar Phoenix in the league again and away again!

View attachment 373312

Seems like they are starting to lose patience, ay who can blame em....

Match Day

View attachment 373310

Just the result I needed! Have solved my problem with the attacking department but just need to bring in a defender in the transfer window!

Next up I am up against Lynx FC again who beat me earlier on but this time I'm at home and can hurt them going forward..

View attachment 373308

Could of gone either way with our defenses both playing wank..

League table end of December

View attachment 373307

POM

Has to be Jack Sergeant, played an important role in the apparent turn around after publicly backing me!

Next update January & transfer window.​