richards
petrov
ireland
nihat
luis garcia( not the ex liverpool one)
moises
benitez.

suggest you'rs!

i'm not doubting that, i just think that on paper it loooks pretty average and with the money city get you could buy alot better with it

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

and i've just relised, not including richards you've basically replaced your best players with worse ones

given
elano
swp
robinho

i agree... That team is just the normal team but instead of making it better you've kinda made it worse.. heres my team:
Asenjo

Richards Naldo

Srna Zhirkov
Montolivo Elano
Ireland Robinho Balotelli
Vagner Love

Also have Vela who is pretty good for his age and becomes class...

id say its a poor side, and i am gonna cry if i see any more NEW city threads.

Last edited:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: Man City are fast becoming my most hated team.Every other f**king thread seems to be about Man f**king City. Who should i buy for Man City? A good tactic needed for Man city please. A good left back needed for Man City,and so it goes on and on.Change the record FFS :mad: Rant over.

Team doesn't look too bad although there must be a better full back than Ball available.

Its not on patch 9.3.0 and i was gonna get srna as lb but ball scored 3 goals in 2 games!

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

avg r8ing is 9.1

That team is pretty poor when it comes to stats, don't know why you would waste their money on those players to be honest. What's up with no Robinho?

garbage compared to my man city team :D no offence....

Akinfeev

Santon Richards Sakho Bale

Messi Aquilani Silva

M.Fernandez

Aguero Balotelli

i no i shouldn't post this on here but how do u get a picture on you'r profile next to who u support

garbage compared to my man city team
grin.gif
no offence....

Akinfeev

Santon Richards Sakho Bale

Messi Aquilani Silva

M.Fernandez

Aguero Balotelli

How much did u play for messi? What year?

i no i shouldn't post this on here but how do u get a picture on you'r profile next to who u support
Click on your user name in the top right hand corner,then go down the categories on the left hand side till you come to your account,click on edit avatar.You can upload your pictures from there.

in fairness you are in 2011.... bit different.
ah didnt notice lol, but my team after the first transfer window was...

akinfeev
rafinha
richards
onouha(spelling)
bridge
swp
ireland
zhirkov
m.fernandez
aguero
robinho

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

How much did u play for messi? What year?
season 2011/2012, 122m.

Last edited:
i dont have a city squad but i have an arsenal squad, and absoulotly massive side! after first transfer window in 2008/2009, sold a few players, bought alot. if you would like to see a screen shot of my ins and outs and fianances to show there is nothing funny with my transfers then im happy to post.

Almunia
Fabianski

Toure
Zapata
Sakho
Silvestre
Djorou
Song
Eboue
Sagna
Clichy
Mattock

Denilson
Diaby
Fabregas (Injured for 6 months :( )
Ramsey
Arshavin
Sanchez
Walcott
Nasri
Vukcevic

Marquinhos
Saviet
Van Persie
Carlos Vela
Adebayor
Eduardo

i dont have a city squad but i have an arsenal squad, and absoulotly massive side! after first transfer window in 2008/2009, sold a few players, bought alot. if you would like to see a screen shot of my ins and outs and fianances to show there is nothing funny with my transfers then im happy to post.

Almunia
Fabianski

Toure
Zapata
Sakho
Silvestre
Djorou
Song
Eboue
Sagna
Clichy
Mattock

Denilson
Diaby
Fabregas (Injured for 6 months :( )
Ramsey
Arshavin
Sanchez
Walcott
Nasri
Vukcevic

Marquinhos
Saviet
Van Persie
Carlos Vela
Adebayor
Eduardo
Fabregas injured,now there's a shock,NOT!

id say fabregas with a broken leg is still better than any boro midfielder at the end of the transfer window in august ;P