A great city team.

id say fabregas with a broken leg is still better than any boro midfielder at the end of the transfer window in august ;P
And your point is............................?

I was merely making a point that in my FM game Fabregas gets injured regular too.

They play well

13 goals in 3 games!

You cannot judge them just 3 games. You can judge them when they play 15 games and above. So, you can see the scores and conceded goals. And I think this is a bad City team because with City in the 1st season, you got a lots of money to spend. Btw, 13 goals in 3 games is good but it could be you played against teams likes Hull and so on. ;)

"who should i buy for man city?"

errr... every player on the game you can? its not like you wont be given another £100mil+ next season to do it all over again :p

i dont have a city squad but i have an arsenal squad, and absoulotly massive side! after first transfer window in 2008/2009, sold a few players, bought alot. if you would like to see a screen shot of my ins and outs and fianances to show there is nothing funny with my transfers then im happy to post.

Almunia
Fabianski

Toure
Zapata
Sakho
Silvestre
Djorou
Song
Eboue
Sagna
Clichy
Mattock

Denilson
Diaby
Fabregas (Injured for 6 months :( )
Ramsey
Arshavin
Sanchez
Walcott
Nasri
Vukcevic

Marquinhos
Saviet
Van Persie
Carlos Vela
Adebayor
Eduardo

You love your Vukcevic :L

aha i wasnt gonna sign him, but then fabregas was out for 6 months and needed a cm fast

Why do people feel the need to boast about their City team or ask who to buy because at the end of the day nobody carse we have all probably been City and bought world class players and will feel we have had a better team pointless thread really

Well all tactics need players who HUB so its not a problem.

True but that's usually the strong DM.

Just wondered how if (presumabley) you've got the DM HUB, a Vucks type player would work in presumabley fast paced football.

I mean i wasn't saying it doesn't work...My AM does the same in my Schalke team, i was just wondering what happens because i can't really tell if its good or bad

True but that's usually the strong DM.

Just wondered how if (presumabley) you've got the DM HUB, a Vucks type player would work in presumabley fast paced football.

I mean i wasn't saying it doesn't work...My AM does the same in my Schalke team, i was just wondering what happens because i can't really tell if its good or bad

Fair enough, its not me who bought him so I dont really know.

The DM holds up the ball for me.

You can always ask him to stop dwelling on the ball.

my city team:
Lloris

Azipilicueta Radu Marquez Mattock

Srna Palombo Kaka Guardado

Benzema Aguero

Here's my Man City team:

GK: Joe HART
DR: Micah RICHARDS
DC: Martin CACERES, Richard DUNNE
DL: Javier GARRIDO
DM: Nigel DE JONG
MC: Marek HAMSIK