Very good guide, i will try it out when i can be arsed.

Brill guide mate, when i do play the game I manage either Man Utd or Canterbury City if LLM in England, Guides on non English clubs would be good ie Napoli, Kaiserluten etc and the lesser known European and South American Clubs.

Brill guide mate, when i do play the game I manage either Man Utd or Canterbury City if LLM in England, Guides on non English clubs would be good ie Napoli, Kaiserluten etc and the lesser known European and South American Clubs.

its a bit tough to make Guides for those teams and mostly people stick to English Clubs but yeah I will try for sure....

Well the first 2 points are completely wrong, they dont let you upgrade the youth facilities and they dont want to have a parent club, apart from that the guide is not bad

Well the first 2 points are completely wrong, they dont let you upgrade the youth facilities and they dont want to have a parent club, apart from that the guide is not bad

they do, what patch r u using?

Just started a 'Boro save, some really great advice helped me a lot. :)

Kadlec is a machine in front of goal, immense.

Good job mate!

Terrific guide, but if I'm being ultra-cynical, Stanislas hails from the Boleyn Ground, not Villa Park. SACRILEGE!.

Just started a 'Boro save, some really great advice helped me a lot. :)

Kadlec is a machine in front of goal, immense.

Good job mate!

Thanks mate, glad you liked the Guide and it helped you

Terrific guide, but if I'm being ultra-cynical, Stanislas hails from the Boleyn Ground, not Villa Park. SACRILEGE!.

lol about Stanislas, ok I will edit the Guide

After an up and down season I finished 6th, winning the play offs :D
I had many loans and relied on free agents and wheeling and dealing. I didn't sell any players, the star buy was definately Griffiths on 25 goals. Now I've got 24M to splash in the Prem. Oh happy days. :)

After an up and down season I finished 6th, winning the play offs :D
I had many loans and relied on free agents and wheeling and dealing. I didn't sell any players, the star buy was definately Griffiths on 25 goals. Now I've got 24M to splash in the Prem. Oh happy days. :)

Good stuff mate

Which database is this? Everyone of my databases have either £0m or £2.7m. Not 4m.