GREAT, BEAUTIFUL, UNREAL RESUlTS!!!!!! What tactic do you use???

View attachment 469475

West Ham, Season two, April 2014

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL

View attachment 469474

A win but we concede an away goal to make the 2nd leg tougher

View attachment 469473

Another away win which moves us within touching distance of our 1st Premier League Title

View attachment 469467

After Fenerbahce went 2-1 up i decided to go all out and it worked to amazing affect as we strolled into the semi-finals :) We have been drawn against Real Madrid :(

View attachment 469466

A solitary goal!! but who cares at this stage of the season

View attachment 469465

We were lucky here!!! Norwich had plenty of chances to get something out of this tie! Fortunately for us their finishing was awful

F.A CUP SEMI-FINAL

View attachment 469464

We cruise into our 2nd F.A Cup final in 2 seasons!!! We will play Southampton in the final

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 1ST LEG

View attachment 469463

Our main aim was to keep the score down and hopefully ****** a goal

View attachment 469462

PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE NO.1 IS OURS :) !! We needed only a point to clinch the title and we deserved the win let alone a point!!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG

View attachment 469461

An Awesome game!!! After going one up i decided to shut up shop to stop Madrid from scoring an away goal and we ended up snatching a late winner :) to give us a Champions league final tie with Rivals Arsenal

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 469460

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

CARLOS FIERRO

View attachment 469459

9 GAMES, 6 GOALS

I think i posted them half way through! What is it your after the tactic im using

Apart from this being a great story you are doing awesomely and wanted to see the tactics to maybe utilise them myself.

View attachment 469409

West Ham, Season two, May 2014

View attachment 469408

An O.G gives us the 3 points

View attachment 469407

Another win over the yids :)

F.A CUP FINAL

View attachment 469401

Our 2nd consecutive F.A Cup final Trophy courtesy of a thumping Strandberg header :)

View attachment 469400

We end our thrilling league campaign the way we started it with a win!!! This win also set a new BPL record for points gained :)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

View attachment 469399

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! We celebrate a famous Quintuplet season after a thrilling game! and some nail biting Penaltys! :D

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 469398

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

ANTONIO VALENCIA

View attachment 469397

34 APPS, 8 GOALS, 20 ASSISTS