Epic results! I'm hoping to follow suit on my West Ham save. Haven't managed to get Clyne or Butland though first window. Will try again in Jan.

Hopefully you will carry on with this story as you can dominate for years with this team I reckon.

Cheers mate! When I 1st went for clyne and butland they said they weren't that interested so I had to offer them quite big wages to get them!

Cheers mate! When I 1st went for clyne and butland they said they weren't that interested so I had to offer them quite big wages to get them!

They wouldn't negotiate with me but oh well! I got Adam Matthews in who is a poor mans version of Clyne and I will just have to play Jussi till January. Did you play Nolan or Noble more in the 1st season? I have Will Hughes (predictably) waiting in the wings to bring through.

They wouldn't negotiate with me but oh well! I got Adam Matthews in who is a poor mans version of Clyne and I will just have to play Jussi till January. Did you play Nolan or Noble more in the 1st season? I have Will Hughes (predictably) waiting in the wings to bring through.

I played noble more due to his passing abilities ! But often rotated them both aswell! I'd look to try and get Thomas drage ! I signed him on the cheap and he's worth we'll over £10m now!

I downloaded it mate from a site called extratorrent quite easy to install ! It's called jasc 9 pro ! Theirs probably better program's out there than that I just downloaded the 1st I saw :)

I downloaded it mate from a site called extratorrent quite easy to install ! It's called jasc 9 pro ! Theirs probably better program's out there than that I just downloaded the 1st I saw :)

Thanks alot, looks good for you. Love the story by the way

Awesome performance last year with West Ham, congratulations! It'll be cool to see you go the national team route as well. Just curious, are you managing both England and West Ham now, or did you switch to England?

Good luck with England! We have a great bunch of young players for you to challenge for the big honours.

Sensible decision with the new season and not signing players just because you have money available. Save it for if the right player does becomes available to really strengthen.

Good shout on Drage, he is so versatile and very consistent! He has 13 goals and 18 assists for me in 19(8) appearances just going into Feb.

I signed Benzia as my 4th striker for 8m. Not used him before. Hoping he turns out as good as Maupay.

Awesome performance last year with West Ham, congratulations! It'll be cool to see you go the national team route as well. Just curious, are you managing both England and West Ham now, or did you switch to England?

Cheers mate! Gonna be managing both ! Hopefully will make things a little more interesting

Good luck with England! We have a great bunch of young players for you to challenge for the big honours.

Sensible decision with the new season and not signing players just because you have money available. Save it for if the right player does becomes available to really strengthen.

Good shout on Drage, he is so versatile and very consistent! He has 13 goals and 18 assists for me in 19(8) appearances just going into Feb.

I signed Benzia as my 4th striker for 8m. Not used him before. Hoping he turns out as good as Maupay.

cheers! I've got rid of all the oldies and replaced them with U21's ! I actually had £60m to spend and could of had Ozil from Arsenal for £ 16m and Fabregas for £19m I think but there wages kinda put me off ! Squads strong enough without them anyway! Glad drage worked out for you :) and Benzia is a great signing

Had Benzia at Chelsea. Signed him for free and after a season I sold him for 20 mil E to Bayern because I already had strikers like Lewandowski, Neymar, Maupay, Lukaku and boy what a mistake I did. The guy is now worth 45 mil E at Bayern, he was Budesliga top goalscorer and has some amazing stats.

Good luck at England! Look forward to your results.