A high scoring tactic that make football score rugby scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  1. OK what you have to do is obviously pick a team you want to manage.
  2. Then go to the FM menu at the top right.
  3. Go to "Add new manager"
  4. then create your new manager and pick the team you are going to play against
  5. Make your team play 1 midfielder,4 attacking midfielders and 5 strikers
  6. Put their team to a keeper who doesn't play there.ie-striker
  7. and put them as 5 attacking mids and 5 strikers.Make sure no one can play that position
  8. on the match put both teams mentality to attacking and watch your team win 15-0 or more
Results prove this and i will post the screenies once i have got them up.

RESULTS
here are a few of my results

East Stirling 2-28 Kilmarnock
Kilmarnock 15-0 Aberdeen

My mate got
Chelsea 41-0 Vauxall(honest)
Man U 21-0 West ham

as i said i will post the screenies once i upload them
please try and comment

Obviously this is cheating.

However, if it makes the game more fun for you, do it.

Obviously putting a Striker as a keeper is gonna concede more goals ?

This is hardly a tactic tbh.

I thought it was an actual tactic not a method of getting some cheap results sorry mate the joy of the game if fighting for results but yee this seems fun to play as (K)

BTW the Winky Face is purely a sign that I am attracted to your bodacious love handles

Ferguson and Mourinho do this in real life apparently.....

I love this tactic, played with Blackpool and won the league and scored over 9000 goals!!! Won Chelsea 42-0 and ManU 35-0. I'll now try to win the World Cup with American Samoa using this same tactic. I also won the UCL final with Blackpool against AC Milan 9001-0. I am now the best manager in the hall of fame. Thanks!

I'm on the phone to Roy Hodgson at the minute..

i know its cheating
but it makes the game fun for a bit especially if you dono who to be.
i dont use it every career.thats just sad

I love this tactic, played with Blackpool and won the league and scored over 9000 goals!!! Won Chelsea 42-0 and ManU 35-0. I'll now try to win the World Cup with American Samoa using this same tactic. I also won the UCL final with Blackpool against AC Milan 9001-0. I am now the best manager in the hall of fame. Thanks!

ahahahahah :D:D:D

And while your the other team, spend all of their money on your worst player.....

If I wanted scores like that I'd watch Irish Rugby or even Gridiron...

Dont have to be a brain surgeon to figure out how to do this...

besides its cheating no point in getting the game if ur going to cheat but suppose its your game do what you want.

How the F did you concede twice using this tactic?! In the name of all things holy.
bcause i have no defense
they played a long ball through and then passed it round my keeper and tapped it in

but every match you would have to go thier manager so every team would end up with a new gaffer 2 3 or 4 times a season

but every match you would have to go thier manager so every team would end up with a new gaffer 2 3 or 4 times a season
u sack yourself after each match
anyway it disrupts their team and makes them play shiter

I'd rather take a cold bath with my Grandma than play Football Manager this way.

Why would y- you know what, forget it.

Amazing tactic, you're the new Mr Hough.

Done this before..

Palace 57-0 oldham. nobody will ever beat that

Status
Not open for further replies.