A kid with a plan - Patrick Liljenqvist

Nice, surely being noticed by some big sides now!

Those attributes are class

I had an outstanding game in the French Cup. Four goals and an assist gave me a perfect match rating of 10, and the performance broke one club record, and contributed to the breaking of two more.

Most goals and most assists in a season, and it’s only January! Hopefully I can extend these records even further! And I’m delighted with the most goals in a game record as well.

Thrilling read, can't wait for more and hope he does join Liverpool too!:D

Hadn't spotted this story before! Great Read.

21 million value at 19 is incredible and looking very comfortable playing in Ligue 1 already!

Hadn't spotted this story before! Great Read.

21 million value at 19 is incredible and looking very comfortable playing in Ligue 1 already!

Thanks mate, couldn't be happier with the progression so far. Hopefully destined for big things!

****,you defeated the "petroguys" ;)
And you even scored against 'em,well done ! :)

We finished fourth in the end, a fantastic outcome, as we qualified for the Champions League. I was equal second in the entire league for Player of the Match Awards, with 8, and equal third in the Golden Boot, with 18 goals. A highly successful season in my opinion, easily the best of my career to date.

Liverpool sign Anthony Martial, who is obviously much smarter than his counterpart in our reality ;)