A kid with a plan - Patrick Liljenqvist

In case there was any doubt of that, I decided to get stuck into my league opponents as well. Braces in each of our first two fixtures led us to two impressive victories, including one against title contenders AS Monaco. If I can keep this up, we could be aiming for the title this season too! Just look at this crazy run of form!

Hahahahaha you spoke too soon my friend :p

God ****! You were quick onto that Patty! I confused your stories for a second (literally not long enough for it to even register that I edited my post) & you caught me! :p

Well my form tailed off, relatively speaking, recording 8.3, 8.0 and 7.8 match ratings in my next three games, without a goal or POM award amongst them, and just a single assist. I went off injured in one of them, but fortunately it was just a knock.

I picked up the player of the month award for my efforts, which I am of course delighted about.

God ****! You were quick onto that Patty! I confused your stories for a second (literally not long enough for it to even register that I edited my post) & you caught me! :p

Hahaha I know, it was there when I posted but I had to wait 90 seconds before it would let me reply :p

amazing ratings, scoring loads of goals. perfect save so far it looks like! really enjoying this and the regular updates :)

amazing ratings, scoring loads of goals. perfect save so far it looks like! really enjoying this and the regular updates :)

Thanks man, I think I stole Lippo's and just about everyone else's portion of luck with regards to BaP's :p

Mate, You are flying!! Surely with form like that you must be in contention for the Ballon d'or!

I played well for Sweden in the second game, despite not getting on the scoresheet in either match.

And after a couple more average games for Saint-Etienne, where I’ve played left mid a couple of times, but mostly up front, I stood up when it counted as we thrashed title favourites Paris Saint-Germain. We go two points clear of them at the top of the league!

Last edited:

My form was not quite the same going forward, and a couple of minor injuries (a week long concussion, along with a few knocks which resulted in early substitutions) halted my momentum, but I continued to produce match-winning performances fairly regularly, though the team’s form fluctuated too. I was rewarded with the Swedish Player of the Year Award.

My goals dried up for a while but my assists tally picked up, and eventually I returned to scoring ways with a brace and another perfect 10 rating.

Amazing story and what a player you have there, he could play for any team and succeed. I hope you get your Liverpool move. KIU.

Eden Hazard claimed the Ballon d’Or and the World Player of the Year prizes

But I was named European Golden Boy! I couldn’t be happier! New manager Olivier Frapolli played a big role I felt, and I was keen to give him credit for my performances this year.

Along with the Golden Boy, I also won the Ligue 1 Foreign Player of the Year Award, an amazing achievement considering the number of international superstars plying their trade at PSG.