A-League

6lipBMQrhDgkZK7or_SQp2_2BU5F4Z7vUrGdG3heakZ1Lv8asHgs_qadkS5BknlxzU5pkjWTs1eVBNgYEFbe7B9Ao4AdWyr34GCImnXaN1Ujt54-nkd5UNDluiQ8T7lsDDQCuZB1

League is starting to shape up well. A bit sad that the Phoenix are still sitting in the middle of the pack.

Wellington have been a bit unlucky, they play some very entertaining football.

They certainly are, though we got lucky against you guys last weekend that that late penalty and draw. Roy Krishna is a beast right now.

They certainly are, though we got lucky against you guys last weekend that that late penalty and draw. Roy Krishna is a beast right now.

You're definitely right about Krishna, he's been a handful for everyone he's played against!

I'll admit the penalty was a bit lucky but on the balance of play, I thought you guys actually deserved at least a point, if not more, maybe it was we who were lucky ;)

You're definitely right about Krishna, he's been a handful for everyone he's played against!

I'll admit the penalty was a bit lucky but on the balance of play, I thought you guys actually deserved at least a point, if not more, maybe it was we who were lucky ;)

I feel worried someone will swoop in and steal Krishna now as he has come good! Hard to say about match as I was so frustrated with the Phoenix's final passing into the dangerous areas as you guys did defend well but we did have chances and not take them so equal all around apart from the ridiculous rate of yellow cards as usual.

Sydney FC are reminding me of my FM career atm, long periods of domination followed by a Melbourne City goal :'(

Just flicked over to find bottom placed, Central Coast Mariners, leading last years champs, Melbourne Victory, 3-0! :O

Caceres to City is an interesting one, he definitely has a fair upside but City upside? How many players are Manchester City allowed to loan to Melbourne City out of interest?

Couple of beers & the Sydney derby. Could life get any better?! :p

h-M-AxftWcdt3Fg-LdO-Kl58Qg1RdKk78X6UnV5xweK4FG7105ieZU4btAGm73uexsu3JUc18Lti_YHkq-Jta4b9cy8NBogkSlgDqaqUjYAaIeEge9laXMs2RfZKvSy94zRu_7nU

Could this season get any worse for the Phoenix, probably but at least I will be at the game in person at Christchurch this weekend telling the players to sort their **** out!

Look on the bright side mate, still got 7 more points then the Mariners & I can actually sit through a Phoenix game! They may not of won many recently but they're fun to watch! (probably not so much from your point of view :p )

Look on the bright side mate, still got 7 more points then the Mariners & I can actually sit through a Phoenix game! They may not of won many recently but they're fun to watch! (probably not so much from your point of view :p )
Not so much when we don't have Krishna on the field to take the risks and shots, the ****** team keep passing the ball around and trying to avoid taking a shot on goal. Ernie keeps to drop some out of form players and get youngsters on.

FFA Cup started last night I went to both games. My side (Lismore Thistles) have a bye into the next round after the team we were meant to play forfeited. Fox Sports also came up and did some interviews and recorded the games.

Bangalow Bluedogs defeated Lennox Head Sharks 4-1
Suffolk Park Phoenix defeated Ballina Seahorses 2-1

WTF! Phoenix 4 - Wanderers 0!

Just flicked over thought they must of mixed the scoreline up! :p