A-League

What do you think of Kosta Barbarouses moving to the Phoenix for next season?

View attachment 162349

with just one round to go the table is looking like this. the top 6 has been decided but the minor premiership has not with 4 teams still able to take it out (mathematically) Who do you all think will take it out I'm thinking Brisbane will take out the minor and then Adelaide to win the final

What do you think of Kosta Barbarouses moving to the Phoenix for next season?

Reckon that'll be a great move. Kosta has really impressed me since coming back from Europe, he's not just quick anymore, he's dangerous!

As far as the title goes, I'm backing the Roar for minor but (as a Sydney fc fan, cant believe i am going to say this) Melbourne City to win it all, just for Aaron Mooy! Think this may be the last year we see him here for a while, has to be Australia's best atm?

Well Adelaide have won the minor and I think they will carry on and win the final too. Thinking a Adelaide v Perth final?

Well Adelaide have won the minor and I think they will carry on and win the final too. Thinking a Adelaide v Perth final?

What an effort that is as well, dead last after 8 rounds to top of the table after 27!

Don't think I can argue with those 2, pretty much the form sides going in.