Status
Not open for further replies.

LUFC-Nath

Reaction score
After an amazing bust up with Chairman Ken Bates, over the amount of cash been injected into the club, Simon Grayson has decided to part company with Leeds United. Ken Bates yesterday held a press conference unveiling his new gaffer, Nathan Marshall. He held up his decision by saying Marshall had the best interests of the club in his heart. Marshall didn't waste any time, placing several players on the transfer list and terminating Glynn Snodin's contract has assistant manager. Marshall replaced him with club scout Dave Harrison.

Marshall was asked where he wanted the club to be in 5 years, this was his reply. 'Leeds United have been in this league for far too long, we need promotion this year and we need to do it as winners. Within 5 years I want to have cemented our place back in the Premier Division.

View attachment 36918

These are the pre season friendlies and the first game of League One.

Scraping a narrow win over Exeter at Elland Road, Marshall was not happy. Telling the team that performances at home needed to be far better.

Another Leeds story :S

Good luck mate

View attachment 36920

These are the transfers for the first window, spending hardly any cash. Marshall has been quoted has saying 'the players i've brought in are here for one job and that's to get this club promoted.'

Personally won't be following as I'm bored of Leeds stories (Blame Paul Custus). But good luck.

A thrilling game in League Cup round 2 against Premiership team Burnley...

View attachment 36924

After going 4-1 up it was looking like an upset was on the cards, but Leeds just ran out of steam towards the end. A good performance against a team two tiers above.

Ah unlucky there. Hate it when your miles ahead and then lose the game.

Good luck there mate, but do try to write a little bit about the games.
Just seeing screenshots of the results gets rather boring after a while.

And you might want to have a look at trying to get your screens embedded better, as it really takes you out of any story if you have to load a popo-up screen for every result.

Just my thoughts....

3 draws and 1 win in september. Not league winning form, the players are worried about the club under achieving. Need a winning streak to happen.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Good luck there mate, but do try to write a little bit about the games.
Just seeing screenshots of the results gets rather boring after a while.

And you might want to have a look at trying to get your screens embedded better, as it really takes you out of any story if you have to load a popo-up screen for every result.

Just my thoughts....

Thanks mate. Just a little question how do i put the screenshots in so they are clearly visible?

Thanks mate. Just a little question how do i put the screenshots in so they are clearly visible?

the easiest way would be to make an album here and upload them here.
Make sure that they fit the requirements (1024 pixel width max, no bigger than 96kb), but if you convert them to about 70% quality jpg files it should be rather easy.

It also helps if you crop the results, as most of your screens are about 2/3 wasted space around the actual results, and it keeps it tidy if you can focus on the important things.

Don't mean to self-advertise too much, but take a look at my story (link in signature) to see what I mean.
If you don't know how to handle the cropping/conversion just send me a PM and I can give you some quick pointers.

i am flying atm with my leeds
2nd season in the prem and this is my team :

Goalkeepers : R.Green - A.Begovic

Defenders : N.Clyne - C.Clarke (out on loan) - M.Jorgensen - P.Kisnorbo - S.Kjaer - N.Shorey - N.Belhadj

Midfielders : S.Defour - S.Parker - J.Howson - J.Ledley - B.Watson

Attacking Mids : A.Arshavin - M.Badelj

Strikers : Jo - D.Bent - J.Beckford (Out on loan) - J.Vaughan - Y.Tafer (on loan from Lyon)

And i just beat BATE in my first leg of the Europa League 4th round qualifier 2-0. Tafer come of the bench and got them both!

the easiest way would be to make an album here and upload them here.
Make sure that they fit the requirements (1024 pixel width max, no bigger than 96kb), but if you convert them to about 70% quality jpg files it should be rather easy.

It also helps if you crop the results, as most of your screens are about 2/3 wasted space around the actual results, and it keeps it tidy if you can focus on the important things.

Don't mean to self-advertise too much, but take a look at my story (link in signature) to see what I mean.
If you don't know how to handle the cropping/conversion just send me a PM and I can give you some quick pointers.

I'm sorry to say, i have absolutely no idea how to do what you have said!!

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Sorry to say my story writing is pants. If anybody was following i have to apologise that i'm not going to keep it going. If people want to know how i'm getting on, just leave a message here and i'll let you know where i'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.