A Legend Returns To London

wonderkid360

Reaction score
Redknapp Sacked!
Levy :Not smiling anymore
View attachment 248223
5 July 2012
BBC Football can confirm that Harry Redknapp has been sacked.Redknapp could only guide spurs to a 6th place finish last season,so the lack of Champions League Football is thought to be the reason he was sacked.The two front-runners for the job are Jose Mourinho and Felipe Scolari,who have both managed a London club(Chelsea)before.This just in-Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has released a statement saying "Our decision to terminate Harry Redknapp's contract was made after the club did not even qualify for Europa league football,which was our aim for the season."
*************************************************************************​
Which London legend will return?Mourinho or Scolari?

Last edited:
Well Jose is the only legend out of the two, but maybe you will surprise us :)

SOMEWHERE IN PALMEIRAS,BRAZIL
'Ring Ring'
"Hello?Luiz Felipe Scolari speaking."
"Hello,this is Daniel Levy,Tottenham Chairman."

"Ch-Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur?"
"That's right.Would you be interested in the vacant managerial position?"
"Of course,I'll come right over."
"Thank You.Oh and Mr Scolari don't get your hopes up.We are also approaching another manager."
"Mourinho?And please,call me Felipe."
"Yes.See you in England Felipe."
******************************************************************************************************************
Will Mourinho's phone call go as good?

A MANSION IN MADRID,SPAIN
'Ring,Ring'

"Ah,Mr.Levy,I've been expecting a call from you."
"You-you have?Well,um,hello Mr.Mourinho."
"Let's get own to business.You want to employ me as manager,right?"

"Yes."
"Well then,how much do I get paid?"
"We don't usually discuss details until you arrive in England,but I suppose-"
USUAL RULES DO NOT APPLY TO ME,MR.LEVY!I AM THE SPECIAL ONE AND YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT!"

"Well-"
The line goes dead.

STAFF MEETING I. 3PM-SOME 8 HOURS SINCE WE LAST HEARD FROM FELIPE SCOLARI-OUTSIDE TOTTENHAM'S TRAINING GROUND
Somewhere inside Tottenham Hotspur's HQ,Daniel Levy's phone rings.
"Hello,is this Mr,Levy?"
"Indeed it is.What can I do for you?"
"This is Felipe Scolari."
"Ah yes.My secretary will tell you were my office is.."
After searching for Levy's office,Scolari finally finds it.
'Knock,Knock.'
"Come In Felipe."
Scolari Opens door and takes a seat.
"Now,I suggest we discuss the details of your contract."
"Of course."
"Would until 2014 on £25,000 a week do?"
"Make it £27,000 and you have a deal."
"OK"
"As for your transfer budgetI will give you £53million to spend for Europa league qualification,with a wage budget of £1,200,000 to spend,although we are currrently spending £1,082,839 on wages which gives you roughly £2million."
"That sounds good."
"Of course,the previous manager Harry Redknapp brought in some some players,otherwise we would have given you more."

STAFF MEETING II. 3.30PM-OUTSDE KEVIN BOND'S OFFICE
'Knock,knock'
"Come in."
Not bothering to come in,Scolari pokes his head round the door and says:
"Mr.Bond,I came to inform you you're sacked."
"But-"
"Bye."

After making sure bond's out of earshot,Scolari decides Terry McDermott would be a suitable replacement,so he gives him a ring.
"Hello,this is Terry McDermott speaking."
"This is Luiz Felipe Scolari.Wou
ld you be interested in the now vacant position of Tottenham assistant manager?"
"Of Course.What about the contract?"
"How about...£2,300 a week until 2017?"
"Sure."

"Bye."
"Bye."

Last edited:
Here are the leagues I've loaded:Argentina-Premier Division only.Brazil-First division Only.England-Up to npower league 2.France-Up To National.Germany-Up to the Second Division.Holland-Up to the Jupiler League.Italy-Up to Serie B.Portugal-Primiera Division only.South Africa- Up to the South African Premiership.Spain-Up to LIGA Adelante.Oh and my rep is pro football player,because I would say that's what Scolari's would be IRL.

good post matey, Thanks for reading my post too, Just done the January update. Will be following. :)

MEETING WITH STAND-IN ASSISTANT MANAGER JOE JORDAN AND FELIPE SCOLARI,9AM.
"Hello Mr.Jordan."
"Good Morning Felipe."
"I wanted to talk to you about which players I wish to transfer list."
"Well,go on,who are they?"
"I have the list here.Let's see...John Bostock,Jermaine Jenas,Steven Pienaar,Bongani Khumalo,Sebastien Bassong,Danny Rose,Michael Dawson,Brad Freidel,Niko Kranjcar and Giovani Dos Santos."
"That's quite a lot of names,Felipe."
"I know,but I will make sure these players are replaced,with better players.I also wish to inform you that Cristian Ceballos and Simon Dawkins have been released."
"Ok,I will inform those players of your decision."
"Goodbye,Mr.Jordan."
"Bye-bye Felipe.

"Hello?"
"Is this Mr.Mancini speaking?"
"Indeed it is.Who are you?"
"Felipe Scolari,manager of Tottenham.I am interested in 2 of your players."
"Which Ones?"
"(Stefan)Savic and (Emmanuel) Adebayor."
"Permanently or on loan?"
"On loan."
"Adebayor would require a loan fee of £1million,while Savic would require a fee of 2.2million.You would have to pay all of Savic's £18.5k a week wages and 20% of Adebayor's £150k a week."(£30,000
"That's fine."
Scolari mutters to himself "2 down 1 to go," as he fumbles with his phone.
"Hello?"
"Is this Tony Pulis?I am Felipe Scolari."
"Yes,this Tony Pulis speaking.What do you want?"
"I am interested in one of your players Mr.Pulis."
"Which One?"
"How much do you want for...'
*************************************************************************************************************************
Who is the mystery player Scolari wants?Please note that Tony Pulis is now Newcastle boss.

Last edited:
6TH JULY 2012,11PM-MEETING BETWEEN FELIPE SCOLARI AND TERRY MCDERMOTT
"Hello Terry."
"Hello Felipe."
"I called you here Terry because I wanted to check about our transfers."
"What did you want to know about them?"
"Well,as you know
I've been away in Brazil to say goodbye to my family.So I was wondering which ones have gone through?"
"Let me see...Hoffenhaim have responded to our offer for Volland with a negotiation.They want £11,000,000 for him-"
"Reject that,it's too much to pay for an unproven player."

"Okay,as you wish Felipe.Paris Saint-German have also negotiated a deal-they want £3,600,000 for Bahebeck."
"Accept that."
"I will.Rayo have accepted our £2,500,00 offer for Bangoura,Malaga have accepted our loan offer for Joaquin,Flamengo have rejected our offer for Ronaldinho and-"
"To be honest I'm glad they rejected our Ronaldinho offer.He's a party animal and get's £120,00 a week.I honestly don't know why I submitted the offer in the first place.
What about Muslera and Handanovic?"
"Both those offers have been negotiated as well.Galatasary want £11,000,000 for Muslera and Udinese want £11,800,00 for Handanovic.Before you make your decision may I tell you something-Muslera is cheaper but get's more wages then Handanovic,vice-versa."
"Mmm...I think we'll proceed with the Muslera offer but not the Handanovic one."
"I'm on it."
"What about the deals for _______ ,****** and (Mohammed)Abu?"
"I'm not sure about the latter,but Newcastle have accepted our £18,700,000 for the first guy."
"I trust the deals for the 15 and Fourteen Year old's are close to completion?"
"Yep,just a couple more days now."
"Good,good.And how about going out of Spurs?"
"We've had offers for Bassong from 4 clubs,all for £1,700,000,a £250,000 offer from Burnley for Bostock,a £7,500,000 offer fron Napoli for (Michael)Dawson,a loan offer from Everton-who will pay 90% of his wages,with a future fee of £3,200,000,until the end of the season for Defoe,3 £100,000 offers for Friedel,,a £1,800,000 offer for Jenas from Fulham,5 offers from Kumalo all for £1,600,000,5 offers for Kranjcar for £3,400,000,Stoke will pay £10,000,000 for Lennon,although it's all over the next 48 months,3 £3,500,000 for Pienaar,a £1,900,000 offer for Rose from Swansea and 2 £4,000,000 offers for Dos Santos, all of which have all been accepted on your instruction,of course.
"Woah,That's quite a lot of offers Terry."
"It sure is Felipe."
'Ring Ring'
"Ah,that's my phone.Goodbye Terry."
"Goodbye Felipe."
********************************************************************************************
When I say '14 and 15 year old's I mean a lot more then one or two btw.And with the players going out there were tons of loan offers for Danny Rose and a lot for other players,though they were all rejected and a lot of 48months offers,all of which were rejected,apart from Lennon's.(****** and _______ aren't the players real names in case you're wondering lol.)

11:15AM,7TH JULY 2012,MEETING BETWEEN TERRY MCDERMOTT AND LUIZ FELIPE SCOLARI.
"Hi Terry."

"Hello Felipe.
Why did you call me?"

"Well there are three things I want to ask you.First things first,who did the previous manager sign?"

"Let's see...There was the lad from Greece Vasilis Torosidis,signed from Olympiakos for £6,000,000,Phil Jagielka from Everton for
£11,750,000,Demba Ba from Newcastle for £16,000,000,who ill hopefully be joined by a Newcastle team-mate and the 15 year old French Chap Claude "Regen" Rolland,signed from Auxerre for £1,400,00.

"Regen?What a
engraçado (Funny) nickname.I wonder how he got it?"

"I think it has something to do with his age...I'm not sure what though."

"Hmmm...
we'll have to ask him.Question two;what are the strengths and weaknesses of the team?"

"Well,in terms of strengths,we've got some of the best fullbacks in the division in Walker and Bale.
We also have some pretty good Central Midfielder's like Parker and Modric.Unfortunately though we have more weaknesses then strengths.We only have one quality striker-Ba-although with the arrival of 'you know who' and Adebayor,our striker problems should be eased.Although I said central midfield was one of our strengths,it is also a weakness.Aside from Modric,Parker and Sandro,we don't have any top quality midfielders and if Lennon leaves it would be advisable to play Modric on the right wing,so we need a couple of good backup midfielders there.We have some pretty good central defenders,especially with the arrival of Jageilka,but you might want to play a 3 defender formation,because you can't really trust King,Dawson,Gallas,or Kaboul,even though you might want to keep one of them as backup.However our weakest position has to be goalkeeper.Gomes and Freidel are both average 'keepers and Freidel gets 50k a week,so I would offload them both and use the money to buy backup.I think that's pretty much everything."

"Okay,Okay,nice.I might have Khune coming in soon and if Muslera joins,we will be pretty good at Goalkeeper.I will also look at the other positions you've mentioned.
Now for my third question.What's the news in the league?Who's got promoted,who's got relegated,have there been any big transfers?I haven't followedthe premier league since the near end of last season.so you needn't go too far back."

"Who's been promoted and relegated?Well,Blackpool
,West Ham and Cardiff have all been promoted.Swansea,Norwich and Blackburn all suffered relegation.As for bigtransfers,we might as well start with Arsenal.They've signed Kim Kallstrom from Lyonnais for £11.25m,Liverpool have signed Toby Alderweireld from Ajax for £10.5m,Man.City hve signed Stephan Lichtsteiner from Juventus for £22.5m,Man.United have signed Marek Hamsik from Napoli for £36.5m and Mauricico Isla from Udinese for £18m.That's all from the 'Big Clubs',although there have been a few other moves among the smaller ones."

"Okay that's all I need for now.Bye terry."

"Bye Felipe."

PHONECALL FROM ROBERTO MANCINI/PHONECALL FROM LUKA MODRIC'S AGENT
"Hello,is this Felipe Scolari?"
"Yes
,I assume this is Roberto Mancini speaking?"
"Indeed it is.I want to make an offer for your player Modric."
"Go on then how much will you pay me?
"£5million upfront,with £20million being paid over the next 30 months."
"You'll have to offer more money upfront then that Mr.Mancini."
"Okay,Mr.Scolari,we might come back to you with an offer...or we might not..."
"Bye Mr.Mancini."

Scolari hangs up before Mancini can reply.
25 MINUTES LATER
'Ring,Ring'
"Hello,who is this?"
"Goran Loncar,Luka Modric's agent."
"Ah,I was epecting a call from you.The news has come through about me rejecting City's offer I presume?"
"Yes it has.My client wants a new contract."
"Well,if it's reasonable I'll be happy to oblige."
"He wants £100,000 a week-"
"£100,000?YOU"VE GOT TO BE JOKING!THAT IS F**KING RIDICULOUS!"
"Well,my client will want to move to another club unless-"
"YOU CAN IMFORM YOUR CLIENT I WANT BE ACCEPTING OFFER FROM ANY SH**TY CLUB!GOOD BYE,MR.LONCAR."
Still fuming,Scolai hangs up.

I'm off to Norfolk 2day and because the internet connection's so bad,I won't have any update's 'till I get back

Back