A Legend Returns To London

PHONE CALL FROM JOE JORDAN,1:15pm.
""Hello Joe,why did you call?'
"Hello Felipe.I called because of two things.Firstly,two players want to talk to you,Vedran Corluka and Niko Kranjcar.They feel you treated Luka Modric unfairly-"
"Has the git been spreading rumors to his international team-mates?Tell them both to F*** off!Well I suppose it doesen't matter too much seeing as the both leaving."
"I'll do as you wish Felipe.Secondly Liverpool's 16-year old Welsh Striker Matt Davies will be joining us shortly."
"Good.Well,if that's all I'd better be off.Bye."
"Bye."

Last edited:
Press Conference with Luiz Felipe Scolari to announce the signings of Juan Carlos Pastor(Regen) and Kaan Ayhan and the departure of Aaron Lennon
Scolari: "Hello ladies and gentlemen,one question at a time please."
Jermaine Hughes(TEAMtalk) : "
Why did you sign these players?"
Scolari: They all have a magnifecent future ahead of them and in 5 years they'll be first-team players for Tottenham."
Julia Royle(Sky Sport) : Kaan Ayhan has expressid his delight at being able to work everyday with his idol,Scott Parker.Do you think he could be as good,or better than Parker?"
Scolari: "Definitely.I'll be looking for Parker to tutor Ayhan,which should really boost his development."
Stephen Cohen(BBC Sport) : "Do you think it'll be a problem that Pastor can't speak English?"
Scolari: "Well,maybe,at first,but he'll be getting regular English lessons,so it won't be that much of a problem."
Alex Wood(The People) : "Will you be giving them first-team football or shipping them out on loan?
Scolari: "I don't think I'll send them out on loan,so I'll probably play them in Carling Cup and FA Cup games."
Les Lawson(KICK!Magazine) : "Why did you sell Aaron Lennon?"
Scolari: "He's not my type of player.I think his game is based too much on pace and,in my opinion,he's not that good in other departments.He was really happy to join Peter(Crouch),his former team-mate and I wish him the best of luck at Stoke.
Right,I'm afraid that's your time up now,goodbye."

MEETING WITH FELIPE SCOLARI AND TERRY MCDERMOTT,9TH JULY 2012,4:30PM
"Hello Terry,what have you got for me?"
"Well,there have been some more players coming in and out of the club."
"Go on then,who are they?"
"Well,going out we have Jake Livermore to West Brom for £3.3million,Jermaine Defoe to Everton on loan and,of course Aaron Lennon to Stoke for £10million."
"Good,good.Livermore was never going to get first team football,Lennon is not my type of player and Defoe doesn't really score enough,in my opinion.And coming in?"
"Coming in we have Papiss Cisse(aka *****) coming in from 'Castle for £18.7million, 14 year old Paterne Makiese coming in from PSG.As you of course know,since you negotiated his contract,Fernando Muslera should be joining us soon."
"Excellent.Still no news on ______?
"
"No,sorry."

"Damnit.So no news on any other players I assume?"
"Nope,no news.Although a word of warning Felipe,although we're buying muslera we stilll need a backup 'keeper,with Gomes and Freidel going out."
"Yeah,I know.Actually - I may have forgot to tell you this - I have submitted offfers for Kazeir Cheif's Khune and he just need's work permit to join.Oh AND I've also submitted an offer for Atletico Paranaenese 's
Barriveira.
"Well,it looks like you've got that problem under control.Goodbye Felipe."
"Bye Terry!"

Last edited:
this is a good story that updates often, u dont find those around here much anymore, good job and keep on going!

PHONE CALL WITH WITH IVANEY SANTOS
"Hello,is this Ivaney Santos representing Vinicus Barriviera?"
"Yes,it is.Who are you?"
"Luiz Felipe Scolari,Tottenham manager at your service."
"Ah yes,I was expecting call from you.My client wants £12,500
a week in wages,until 2017,with a loyalty bonus of £525k,Appearance fee of £4.3k and a Clean Sheet bonus of £3.3k and I want a fee of £325k for my exceptional services."
"I'm happy with the loyalty bonus and all that,but can the wage be lowered to £10,500?"
"I Suppose so.
"
"How about £10,250?"

"Never.Definitely not."
"How about if I raise the Clean Sheet Bons to £7k?
"You drive a hard bargain Mr.Scolari.Deal."
"Well,that's settled then.Bye!"
"Goodbye!"

Please note : Since both men were Brazilian they actually said :
"Olá, isso é Santos Ivaney representando Vinicus Barriviera?"
"Sim, is.Who é você?"
"Luiz Felipe Scolari, treinador do Tottenham ao seu serviço."
"Ah sim, eu estava esperando telefonema de cliente quer you.My £ 12.500 por semana de salários, até 2017, com um prémio de fidelidade de 525k R, a taxa de Aparecimento de R $ 4.3K e um bônus de folha de R $ 3.3k e eu quero uma taxa de R $ 325K para os meus serviços excepcionais. "
"Estou feliz com o prémio de fidelidade e tudo mais, mas o salário pode ser reduzido para £ 10.500?"
"Acho que sim."
"Como cerca de £ 10.250?"
"
Nunca.Definitely não."
"E se eu levantar os Bons folha para R $ 7k?
"Você dirige um Mr.Scolari.Deal negócio duro."
"Bem, isso está resolvido
então.Tchau!"
"Adeus!"

But,in case your Portugese is a bit rusty it has been kindly translated into Enlish for you;)

great story mate, loving the frequent updates
will be following closely :)

MEETING WITH TERRY MCDERMOTT,11:15AM,10TH JULY 2012
"Why did you call Felipe?"
"Well,this time I have news for you."
"So who's leaving and who's joining?":
"Well,departing we have Jermaine Jenas to Fulham for £1.8million,Brad
Freidel to Wolves for £100k and Danny Rose on a season-long loan to Notts Forest for a loan fee of £475k."
"I thought you wanted to sell him,not loan him Felipe."
"I did indeed Terry,but he rejected Swansea's contract."
"Oh well,there's always next year I suppose."
"I suppose.Anyways coming in we have Papiss Cisse of course,Paterne Makiese,a 14-year old French winger,Joaqin on loan from Malaga - We'll pay 50%(£43,500) of his wages - he'll cost us £3.9million in loan fees and finally the promising 15-year old Ashley Roberston from Southampton."
"What about Abu and Khune?"
"They're still waiting for work permit.Vinicus Barriveira will probably need it to.Oh,and before you leave I've also organised friendly's with Anderlecht and Cagliari because our next friendly- against Benfica(SLB) - is ages away."

"Cool.Bye then."
"Bye!"

Last edited:
Anderlecht 1 - 5 Tottenham
(Chavaria ; Jagielka,Bangoura,Modric pen,Odoi OG,Lepeltier OG)
Lineup(From Left to Right):
Muslera
Bale King Jagielka Walker
Sandro Parker
Ba Modric Bangoura
Cisse
Subs:Khune,Gough,Rolland,Torisidis,Kaboul,Huddlestone(Parker,90),Assou-Ekotto,Crespo,Joaquin(Bangoura,90),Gomelt,van der Vaart and Gallas(King,90).
Match Report: Demba Ba was on fire,getting a hat-trick of assists and bagging a deserved MOM.We dominated from the off,and when Jagielka headered home a Ba free kick it was deserved.The new players gelled instanty with Bangoura and Jagielka putting in impressive performances,as well as Ba.We dominated throughout,getting 56% of possession and managing 14 shots.We were a bit fortunate getting a penalty and two own goals,but a win is a win.

Transfers since the last update:
Incoming:Hernan Crespo(______) Free ,Itumeleng Khune Kaizer Chiefs £3.4million,Fernando Muslera Galatasaray £11million,Jean-Christophe Bahebeck PSG £3.6million and Lass Bangoura Ray £2.5million.
Outgoing:Bongani Khumalo Empoli £1.6million,Giovani dos Santos Valencia £4million,Steven Pienaar Werder Bremen £3.5million,Sebastien Bassong Juventus £1.7million,Niko Kranjcar Fiorentina £3.4million,Maichael Dawson Napoli £7.5million and Gomes Cagliari £5million.

Wow, I'm havong a little bit of trouble keeping up with all the transfers, so could I inconvenience you to put up a list of who you have bought and sold?

Tottenham 2- 2 Cagliari
(Cisse 7,87 ; Jagielka OG 33,Giorico 79)
(Tottenham win 5-4 on pens )
Lineup(From left to right) :
Muslera
Assou-Ekotto King Jagielka Torosidis
Gough Parker
Ba Modric Bangoura
Cisse
Subsitutes : Khune,Gallas,Makiese,Rolland,Savic(Torosidis 88),Joaquin(Bangoura 45),Coulibaly,Namli,Crespo(Ba 54),Gomelt,Barriveira
Match Report : I am pretty happy with this result - especially the performance of Cisse and Modric -
although we missed a very good chance late on and conceded a silly own goal.It was end-to-end stuff and both sides had good chances.I am disappointed with the performance of Ba however because he missed 3 good chances in a row.Papiss Cisse is proving to be a super signing and it already looks like he's worth the money.We were weakened with the absence of Walker,Bale and Sandro (See next staff meeting) and we deserved a better result then a draw.

Back