To the guy above me:

You obviously haven't seen Newcastle this season. Last season 5th, playing nice football every week. This season, *****.

All of these doesn't seem out of reality to you. You believe that a random low team can do all these. If you then we have a different point of view about football.

This is where the animation limitations comes in. As we can play wth such à huge spectra Of players, one cannot please all. Moments Of brilliance or poor technique Will be shown in almost the same way regardless if its Messi or the fullback from your local pub team. As it is now, it cant be done is any different way as imagine how unbarebly it would be to watch à game between two BSS teams if all players where made to look awefull in everything they do. And just because à player is good it does not mean hus misstakes looks just as stupid as when his retarded brother does them.

With this said, there are still some flaws that causes players to act weird and if you find something that looks like à blatant bug, it probabaly is and we Will all benefit from it being reporter to SI at their bugs forum.

With this said, there are still some flaws that causes players to act weird and if you find something that looks like à blatant bug, it probabaly is and we Will all benefit from it being reporter to SI at their bugs forum.

I ve already seen the forums of SI in the ME section with dozzens of people saying about the far post crosses/goals problem and I 've seen today that they are going to make some improvements. What I wanted to say is that sometimes the game behaves in a weird way according to players reaction. I don't want to win every single one of the best teams with ease but a bit more consistency about the players' reaction would benefit the flow of the game

To the guy above me:

You obviously haven't seen Newcastle this season. Last season 5th, playing nice football every week. This season, *****.

Lol... Newcastle fan by chance?... They are not doing that bad. 14th yeah but 8 points away from 5th and still getting results here and there. They are still in with a shout. If my Brighton team were 14th in the championship and 8 points from promotion spot I would not have been sacked. That is realistic. 14th is not out of newcastles realm of possiblity considering last season is the first really notable season they have had in a while. If you were in the relegation zone with Demba Ba, Cisse, Cabaye and Ben Arfa then yeah that would be extremely difficult to believe.

Lol... Newcastle fan by chance?... They are not doing that bad. 14th yeah but 8 points away from 5th and still getting results here and there. They are still in with a shout. If my Brighton team were 14th in the championship and 8 points from promotion spot I would not have been sacked. That is realistic. 14th is not out of newcastles realm of possiblity considering last season is the first really notable season they have had in a while. If you were in the relegation zone with Demba Ba, Cisse, Cabaye and Ben Arfa then yeah that would be extremely difficult to believe.

Also newcastle in euro ****..they didnt sign enough in the summer to cover all competitions! Last season, up to christmas, pardew almost had first eleven on pitch in every prem game!