A-Level Results Day

Reaction score
Anyone else waiting to find out their results tomorrow for their A-Levels?

I've started the "panic" stage now. Really not confident that im going to get the grades to get me to my first choice Uni.

It always helps when your going to results day already knowing your results... Did BTEC National in sport ;)

Anyone else waiting to find out their results tomorrow for their A-Levels?

I've started the "panic" stage now. Really not confident that im going to get the grades to get me to my first choice Uni.

Yeah, I'm the same. Pulling an all-nighter because I know I won't sleep either way.

In case none of you knew, UCAS updates at about 6am so you should know about uni then if you check. :)

does anyone need a house building? Because I'm ******** bricks

I am not too worried, expecting something like CCC which is pretty lame but I didn't work hard enough at college. Haven't applied to uni though so that takes the pressure off a bit. Good luck to all tomorrow.

meh, it's only AS level for me tomorrow. Doesn't mean much. I think I done quite well, actually. I need like ABB to get into Liverpool uni, but I won't worry until next year.

meh, it's only AS level for me tomorrow. Doesn't mean much. I think I done quite well, actually. I need like ABB to get into Liverpool uni, but I won't worry until next year.

AS are almost as important since they're what you apply to uni off. I had to apply through extra because my AS sucked.

AS are almost as important since they're what you apply to uni off. I had to apply through extra because my AS sucked.

Yeah I know that, but I'm still pretty confident :p
I've flunked history, but I was dropping it anyway.