A-Level Results Day

Ok I best start picking up the bricks to build myself a house in Newcastle :D

Good good :) What else did you take?
Philosophy, Media and sociology. Got a B in sociology and C's in everything else. honestly a bit disappointed, thought I done better. I'll have to resit one of my philosophy exams, to get that up to a B, and then my media coursework from D (>_<) up, and that might get that up to a B overall. I feel weird having got a U in a history resit, never had one before

Find it funny how the Uni's are telling people there in, even before they pick up there results..

Philosophy, Media and sociology. Got a B in sociology and C's in everything else. honestly a bit disappointed, thought I done better. I'll have to resit one of my philosophy exams, to get that up to a B, and then my media coursework from D (>_

Bang! Looks like im off to Leicester next year. Beyond excited to start Uni, trying to put the debt im going to be after these 3 years to the back of my mind for now.

sounds like most people have gotten what they needed :)

Has anyone else got the same problem where OCR havent sent their results to the Uni? Im still waiting for them to get my results and hopefully accept me!

mmmm, i got C C C which is what i expected. Taking a year out then applying for uni next year as i didn't apply this year. prob gonna try and do history at manchester met or leeds met.

it's all getting very real for me now! Got my accommodation sorted and today registered on Newcastle site, I even have my Newcastle email address! Exciting times!

It always helps when your going to results day already knowing your results... Did BTEC National in sport ;)

Was that A-Level mate? I'm doing level 3 extended diploma in sport next year and i wondered if anyone had done it before and if so was it worth it?

Was that A-Level mate? I'm doing level 3 extended diploma in sport next year and i wondered if anyone had done it before and if so was it worth it?

Yea i did an A-Level english then dropped it after a year, and did btec in sport

got D*D*D... Just with hat got me into most Uni's points wise.. well worth it