[A little late] Arsenal vs West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 3K
sorry for west ham fans,but i think they have to relegated this year,and they was horrible since 2007
Arsenal 3-1 West Ham

I hate commentators at Arsenal games. SO negative.

OK. We have a tendency to be overly-elaborate, and OK it wasn't the best half of football, but they jump to conclusions at HT, say Arsenal have been really disappointing, and that the fans need something strong to drink :S

OK. We have a tendency to be overly-elaborate, and OK it wasn't the best half of football, but they jump to conclusions at HT, say Arsenal have been really disappointing, and that the fans need something strong to drink :S

He said the fans are leaving early for a half time cup of tea, or maybe even something stronger.!

Green has been on top form it could be 3-0 if he never saved them

sorry for west ham fans,but i think they have to relegated this year,and they was horrible since 2007
Arsenal 5-1 West Ham

Predicting 6 2nd half goals?

Hope so mate :wub:

Not to mention after 30 minutes or so, after a shot of Wenger they said 'Looking a bit worried'. It's only 30 minutes in and we weren't being dominated and he looked like he normally does anyway :S

If Theo comes on not too long into the second, he could blow the game wide open.

2nd KO right now

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

:O:O

WOW did you see Nasri's freekick from about 30 yards out its wolloped the crossbar!!!

what a shot

A combination of Green's (+ the defence's) heroics and our wasteful finishing has kept this game at 0-0. Can't believe we aren't in front yet!

Could someone tell me the time in the game please?

CBA to work it out.

Probably 15 minutes to go then...

Come on West Ham!!

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh

i hate green

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

:'( green again saves

Why couldn't he play like this in the ****** World Cup?!

Green is the most aggravating little ****, never usually this pro.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

:wub::wub::wub:

Back