A look into the future, June 2019.

Do you think I could get a screen shot of the most expensive players in the game? Like from the search function, the players listed in order of value? Thanks in advance.

Post a pic of that Coria lad. Must be the perfect anchor man and ball winning mid.

Thank you mate :) ... I think Montoya is not going to leave Barcelona at all i tried to buy him on my NCU save but he doesnt wanna talk about his contract

I always get him on a free at the end of the first season. Got him for several teams in several countries, even got him to play in Greece.

Ross Barkley. That Kyle Walker Fellow whos in the England Squad Screenshot you posted. (Everton player) The everton Squad.
And the Everton History. Just want to see if they have gone Bankrupt... Wouldnt surprise me.

can i see gabriel araujo(cruzeiro), jonjo shelvey(lfc), areola alphonse(PSG) and steven caulker(spurs) please? thanks!

Last edited:
Derlis Alberto Gonzalez (if you can find him)
Gotze
Hazard
Sandro (from Tottenham)
De Gea
Rafael (RB from ManU)
Phil Jones
Ganso

Thanks in advance!

Any chance of you maybe uploading this save? :)

For some reason I'm having trouble uploading saves. I will try and send you the link via VM/PM later and if it works I'll edit the OP and add a link.