A look into the future, June 2019.

Wow, Marin is here very terrible. May i request the history of Marko Marin please? I wonder if he had injuries or maybe moved to real madrid in his best years and didnt get any chance to play!

He moved to PSG where he started off decently but at the end of his PSG career he was barely getting any game time.

View attachment 219252

Also - tho OP has been edited to include a link to download the save if you so wish.

future SS of andy carrol, mahmoud salama, obi samura, and david alaba.

and ffs, why is andy carrol in arsenal :mad: i download that save, and manage arsenal. first thing is kick him out XD

Last edited:
great thread I'd like to request Valon Berisha, Mushaga Bakenga, Thomas Drage and Jonas Svensson. Thanks!

Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Douglas Costa, Juan Iturbe, Muhammed Demirci. Thanks :)

Mario Gaspar, Jose Campaña, Antonio Luna, Alvaro Vazquez, Rui Fonte, Thievy Bifouma, Pedro Obiang, thanks!!!

cheers mate. he's a bit disappointing if i'm being honest, as was chamberlain, they both have 4 1/2 star PA at the start. must of been neglected in that save.

The AI tends to buy players instead of developing them, for some reason. Not many players make it through unless they move on.