A man with experience in football manager only applied for the job of MIddlesbrough

This is sick. I'm applying for a couple of jobs now. Where do I send it to though? Do I just put the chairman's name and send it to that address?

Yeah I heard about this when it happened. I never actually read the CV though. The guy obviously has a few screws loose.

btw im not actually gonna do it, but it would be awesome.

Heard about this but never saw it at the time. Is that a real response from Steve Gibson, I've got some new found respect for him, playing along like that. As someone who has just recently found a job after finishing studies, sometimes just getting a reply is good enough!

I applied for the Spurs position, back just before Martin Jol got the job, no letters to show but my response was more of a standard rejection.
Not humorous like this one

I've read it before. Still funny, but old.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

btw im not actually gonna do it, but it would be awesome.

Nobody was really counting on you to anyway ..

Hahaha lol....... could you imagine if the chairman actually thought he was a good manager :p

Yeah I heard about this when it happened. I never actually read the CV though. The guy obviously has a few screws loose.

Pretty sure he did it for a laugh, hense the "I'm sure you saw the headlines" bit lol

Or he is a complete mental

I applied at Rovers when PT got sacked. Nick Higgs never replied for some reason..... :'(

Pretty sure he did it for a laugh, hense the "I'm sure you saw the headlines" bit lol

Or he is a complete mental

He had a list of like 100 things he wanted to do before he died, and apply for a football manager's job was one of them..

hah I never heard about this, quality! I would of got the job though

This is older than the Sun, and has been posted before.

But.

It's briliant - Stevie Gibson is boss.

That is class, love the CV. Talking about his degree, "Nothing really useful here, so Ill use the old 'transferable skills' on this one..." Brilliant!

heard about it but never read the application or reply. Fantastic