A New Breed of Red Devils - Manchester Utd Story

Man Utd

View attachment 220203

January 2015

After nearly 5 months out RVP is back!

View attachment 220202

January Results

View attachment 220201

So we start the New Year with a very impressive win against Chelsea in the league with Falcao scoring an early penalty and a late poachers goal to seal the win.
We then played Gillingham in the FA Cup with our second string the likes of Valencia, Young and Wilson struggled in front of goal but it was the unlikely Paddy McNair who netted both of our goals.
We then faced West Brom in a highly entertaining game, we were 2-0 up before half time but then had Phil Jones sent off right before half time, they netted in the 89th minute to give us a nervy end before Wilson netted a minute later to make it 3-1 and put the game beyond them but they still managed a second a minute later.
We then had another player sent off in our next game as we played Tottenham to a 2-2 draw we were 2-1 up right before half time when Rafael decided to smash into Harry Kane and give away a penalty and get sent off in the process to give us a nervy second half with ten men.
We then beat Portsmouth in the cup comfortably with a 4-1 win with RVP netting his first goal since coming back from injury and even the Moany Young getting on the scoresheet.
We ended the month with a 1-0 win against Everton with Falcao netting the only goal of the game via a dubious penalty.

League Table

View attachment 220200

2 points clear of Arsenal at the top of the table with a game in hand but the top 4 are pretty tight whilst Man City have fallen away terribly in recent weeks, Its pretty close down at the bottom too with 6 teams battling out down their.

Best Player - Juan Mata - Not much of a goalscorer but got an assist in him and generally dictates most of our attacking play.

View attachment 220199

Man Utd

View attachment 220157

February 2015

Arsenal spend a little in the Transfer Window but not a lot happened

View attachment 220156

Dont you just hate these games!?! Former player Diouf netted an early goal and then Stoke held on for the rest of the match they had 3 shots to our 31 as we were all over them but just couldnt find a goal!

View attachment 220155

On a better note young DMC Kehinde made his debut against Stoke

View attachment 220154

AAAARRHHJJJKKKLBHKHGY!!!!!!!!! Falcao will miss the rest of the season and is unlikely to ever play for us again!

View attachment 220153

Hes been key for us with 19 goals in just 16 starts

View attachment 220152

Ashley Young whos been moaning about game time is out for 2 months

View attachment 220151

February Results

View attachment 220150

So we started the month by destroying Newcastle 6-0 with Falcao netting a second half hattrick, we then beat Southampton 2-1 coming from behind with RVP equalizing and then Phil Jones the unlikely goalscorer to win the match.
We then lost to Stoke in the match i have already mentioned, we then only managed a 1-1 draw against Wigan away from home with our second team struggling.
We then got back on track with a comfortable 4-1 win over Leicester but it was the game that Falcao picked up his season ending injury.
We put out a better team in the FA Cup Replay against Wigan and being at our place probably helped as we put 4 past them to make the next round with youngster Wilson netting a Hattrick.

League Table

View attachment 220149

Just 4 points clear at the top as Arsenal and Liverpool draw their match to help me out a bit but just one loss could change everything.

Best Player - James Wilson - 8 Goals in 13 Games and just 8 starts for the youngster

View attachment 220148

Top,well done ! ****,those injuries...
Btw,can't wait for the youth intake. ;)

Man Utd

View attachment 220144

March 2015 - Youth Intake

So their was two players i liked the look of in this Youth Intake pretty good for our first youth intake to be honest as their usually pants for ages.

Paul Williams - AML

View attachment 220143

Lee Lowndes - DRC

View attachment 220142

Paul Williams makes his debut in the FA Cup

View attachment 220141

In our match against QPR we break Man Utd's and the Premier Leagues records for the youngest player with Lowndes

View attachment 220140

Williams scored in the same game to become United's Youngest Ever Scorer

View attachment 220139

I find it amusing that the previous youngest Man U player was younger than the previous youngest Premier Division player. Must be since the Premier League started, by why keep one and not the other? :p

I find it amusing that the previous youngest Man U player was younger than the previous youngest Premier Division player. Must be since the Premier League started, by why keep one and not the other? :p
Might of been in the Cup,

Those youth players look great! Can't wait to see them in action :) good job so far mate

Man Utd

View attachment 220132

March 2015

Man City Sack Pellegrini

View attachment 220130

RVP Set to miss the rest of the season like Falcao

View attachment 220129

So we faced Newcastle in the FA Cup 6th rnd only managing a 1-1 draw meaning we had to give them a replay, in the second match Rooney netted an early penalty before they equalized, Januzaj missed a penalty around 70 minutes in and it went all the way to penalties, we were both down to 10 men after Mata got injured and they had a player sent off, and the penalties went all the way down to the keepers where Krul netted his and De Gea missed his and were out.

View attachment 220128

March Results

View attachment 220127

Along with the aforementioned FA Cup matches with Newcastle we started the month with a highly impressive 1-0 win against Man City away from home thanks to a Jonny Evans goal.
We then beat West Ham thanks to a couple of collectors items in Wayne Rooney goals, We then faced QPR with our new youth intake player Williams getting his first senior goal, QPR then got one back from Charlie Austin but we then got a winner through Valencia.
We then ended the month not only going out of the Cup to Newcastle but losing a shocker of a game to Aston Villa, We seem to beat the bigger teams but our last 3 losses in the league have been to Aston Villa, Stoke and Sunderland.

League Table

View attachment 220126

6 points clear at the top of the table but if Liverpool win their game in hand we will be down to 4 points ahead.

Best Player - Wayne Rooney - Hes netted as many goals this month as he had for the previous 7 Months

View attachment 220125

Man Utd

View attachment 220118

April 2015

Januzaj to miss rest of season aswell now

View attachment 220117

Rooney added to Injury list of Falcao, Januzaj and RVP who arent going to play for the rest of the season

View attachment 220116

8 Injuries and a Suspension

View attachment 220115

Add Herrera to that List

View attachment 220114

The Table We dont Want to be Topping

View attachment 220113

April Results

View attachment 220112

Just 3 games this month which was pretty luck for our injury hit squad, we started the month with a huge win against Arsenal one of our main title rivals with januzaj and Evans netting the all important goals.
We struggled against Liverpool after going ahead with Januzaj and Rooney both going off injured before the half hour mark and the team was tired in the second half but i didnt have any subs left, a 1-1 draw wasnt a bad result in the circumstances against another title rival.
It then looked as if we may have another poor game as Sunderland went ahead but a few substitutions at half time and a change in tempo turned the game on its head and goals from Wilson, Mata and Evans saw us to an easy victory.

League Table

View attachment 220111

Everyone is on 34 games now and we are an impressive 7 points clear at the top of the table with just 4 games to go. As you can see QPR won the League Cup meaning they have Europa League football next season but could also get relegated!

Best Player - Jonny Evans is on fire at the moment and a much better player on the game than real life worth near £20Million and has as more goals than Di Maria

View attachment 220110

That injury list is gruesome. Always seems to be your strikers too!

Man Utd

View attachment 219949

May 2015

Youngster Pereira makes his debut in the match against Burnley

View attachment 219945

We only manage a 1-1 draw against lowly Burnley at the beginning of the month but soon put that result to bed by smashing Hull 4-0 thanks to a couple of penalties netted by Di Maria and a goal from Wilson we were 3-0 up inside 14 minutes and the title never looked in doubt.

Man Utd Win Premier League

View attachment 219944

May Results

View attachment 219943

Even once the Title was won we still beat Crystal Palace and Swansea comfortably in a final two games and youngster Kehinde netted his first goal for the club.

League Table

View attachment 219942

So we won the league by 7 points in the end with Arsenal in 2nd and Liverpool unlucky to be down in 3rd whilst Burnley, Crystal Palace and Leicester get relegated to the Championship with Watford, Fulham and Sheff Wed the teams to come up.

Newcastle who beat us in the FA Cup Qtr Finals went on to beat Liverpool in the Final

View attachment 219941

Whilst thanks to one of our former players in Tevez Juventus beat Barcelona in the Champions League Finals

View attachment 219940

Man Utd

View attachment 219923

May 2015 - End of Season Stats and Awards

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 219922

I think to highlight our injuries we had this season we played 47 games and nobody played in all of them the closest was Daley Blind playing a part in 41 games and then De Gea with 40.

Top Goalscorer - Falcao - Even though he played a part in less than half of our games due to so many injuries he was still our Top Goalscorer with 19 goals.

View attachment 219921

Best Player - Angel Di Maria - 5 Goals and 10 Assists in his first season with us playing mainly in a central midfield role.

View attachment 219920

Best Young Player - James Wilson - As all my other forwards fell apart he stepped to the fore netting 14 goals in 24 games and only 10 starts.

View attachment 219919

David De Gea Wins the Golden Glove

View attachment 219918

I Win Manager of the Year

View attachment 219917

Di Maria, Rafael and De Gea Make the Team of the Year

View attachment 219916

Di Maria Wins Fans Player of the Year

View attachment 219915

Wilson Pushes Falcao out of the Best Eleven

View attachment 219914

Wilson never made it for me but he did develop very well after he left me.

Mata as a shadow striker is unreal by the way, 20+ goals and assists every season easy

Wilson never made it for me but he did develop very well after he left me.

Mata as a shadow striker is unreal by the way, 20+ goals and assists every season easy
I didnt think Wilson would score quite so many for me, never seen him develop into a top player before but i suppose as i had to play him he did really well but i think any striker bar Rooney could score goals with my midfield behind them

Man Utd

View attachment 219798

June 2015

Wilson Falls Out with RVP During Tutoring

View attachment 219797

No transfers for me but could spend well over £100Million if i wanted

View attachment 219796

Falcao's Loan Finishes - Would have loved to have kept him but rules are rule

View attachment 219795

Carrick and Cleverly Leave Man Utd

View attachment 219794View attachment 219793

There are 3 players who have returned from loan deals who are back in the squad for next season

Nani - AMRL

View attachment 219792

Javier Hernandez - ST

View attachment 219791

Angelo Henriquez - ST

View attachment 219790

With all the injuries last season the two strikers are much needed especially with Rooney being rubbish, Falcao's loan deal ending and RVP on the last year of his contract that im not renewing.

After no transfers in the last 3 windows we are the richest club in the World

View attachment 219787

Quality as per mate good luck with this, imagine it will start to get tough if players want to leave! just aswell Di Maria ain't a **** in the game.

Quality as per mate good luck with this, imagine it will start to get tough if players want to leave! just aswell Di Maria ain't a **** in the game.
Ha Ha Thanks mate, ive already got RVP and Rooney moaning and Rafael didnt want to sign a new deal til recently!

Henriquez is a very handy player to have too mate.

And yeah, I had the same Rooney problems, never did a lot for the wages hes on

I like Henriquez, Just hope you get the luck with the youth intakes.