A New Breed of Red Devils - Manchester Utd Story

Man Utd

View attachment 219275

May 2016

May Results

View attachment 219274

Well we went and lost our game in hand we had on Liverpool in the Manchester Derby and any small hope of the Title was gone, We ended the season well though with a comfortable 3-1 win over Fulham with Nani netting a second half brace.

Final League Table

View attachment 219273

So their it is we finish in 3rd place behind Chelsea and Winners Liverpool with Everton a bit further away in 4th whilst Arsenal dont even make it into Europe.
Swansea are the shock team to go down along with Aston Villa and an unlucky Sheff Wed who go down on goal difference only.

Liverpool Win the League

View attachment 219272

Tottenham Win the FA Cup Final Having Already Won the Europa League

View attachment 219267

Barcelona Beat Bayern in the Champions League Finals

View attachment 219266

And Finally there was a few big Manager changes with Mancini getting just one season back at Man City before being fired for Rafael Benitez

View attachment 219265

With Arsene Wenger Retiring they opt to bring in Marcelo Biesla

View attachment 219264

I'm in 2026 I think with united and Newcastle are always my hardest / bogey team too!

And I've never had anything close to that youth intake haha

I'm in 2026 I think with united and Newcastle are always my hardest / bogey team too!

And I've never had anything close to that youth intake haha
Best ive ever had, dont know if the star ratings may seem better as the overall quality of the squad has gone down!

Man Utd

View attachment 219107

May 2016 - End of Season Stats and Awards

Squad in Order of Most Apps

View attachment 219106

Top Goalscorer - James Wilson - 23 Goals - He was on fire for the early part of the season but im guessing is young age showed in the last few months as his goals dried up during the crucial stage of the season.

View attachment 219105

Best Player - Juan Mata- Probably one of the best players in the league at this moment in time with 18 goals and 15 assists.

View attachment 219104

Best Young Player - Luke Shaw- He was injury free for the season playing well over 50 games for us and establishing himself for England too

View attachment 219103

Juan Mata Wins Players Player of the Year

View attachment 219102

Rojo the only Man Utd Player in Team of the Year though

View attachment 219101

Juan Mata Wins Fans Player of the Year

View attachment 219100

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 219099

9 Man Utd Players going to the Euro's

View attachment 219098

4 more going to the Copa America But Rafael is gutted to miss out with Brazil

View attachment 219097

Last edited:
Man Utd

View attachment 219039

July 2016

Saido Janko is given a free transfer, hes always moaning and is probably our 6th choice RB with Rafael,Youth Intake player Lyons and Varela natural RB's ahead of him along with Jones and Smalling playing in that position.

View attachment 219038

Fosu Mensah moves to Feyenoord for a small fee, He was never going to make it at this level and i have so many options at DC and a lot of them have easily got 10 years ahead of them.

View attachment 219037

Despite Liverpool winning the League Title they are only seen as 3rd favourites to retain it with Chelsea and Us ahead of them. They have brought in a few new players but Man City with their new manager have been the big spenders this summer

View attachment 219036

Chelsea Take Another Manager From Porto

View attachment 219035

Injury Prone Januzaj to Miss Start of Season

View attachment 219034

Starting 11 and Tactic For New Season - A few injuries and Suspensions already though

View attachment 219033

Looking good mate just caught up with this. Not long til fm 16 though. Are you going to carry on with this then?

Looking good mate just caught up with this. Not long til fm 16 though. Are you going to carry on with this then?
Yeah my missus has ordered fm 16 for me but not the beta so got 2 more weeks of playing this yet, might have less and less detail and just try and bosh out the seasons to see what my youngsters look like, may go into the new fm doing something similar with Man Utd but able to bring in homegrown players like Pique, Ronaldo, Pogba and Shawcross

Man Utd

View attachment 218372

August 2016

Not a bad Champions League Group with Schalke and Shakhtar

View attachment 218370

Summer Transfer Window Round-up

View attachment 218368

Chelsea spend big bringing Kevin De Bruyne back and bringing in Javi Martinez whilst Liverpool spend £60Million

August Results

View attachment 218367

A pretty good start to the new season smashing Crystal Palace 4-0 with Phil Jones the unlikely Hattrick Hero! We then managed to just about ****** a 1-1 draw against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, we ended the month with a decent 3-0 win against bogey team Newcastle with Mata getting a Hattrick this time round.

League Table

View attachment 218366

Best Player - Juan Mata - 3 Goals and 2 Assists

View attachment 218365

Man Utd

View attachment 218364

September 2016

James Wilson Ends His 15 Hour Goal Drought! Thats 10 Full Matches

View attachment 218363

So i played 5 of our Youth intake players in the Cup against Sheff Wed and we ****** lost! We had 33 shots to their 6 but our front 3 of Lingard, Williams and Henriquez had a mare.

View attachment 218362

Jesse Lingard Makes His Man Utd Debut

View attachment 218361

September Results

View attachment 218360

So Wilson got rid of his goal drought in spectacular fashion netting a Hattrick against Tottenham in a 5-2 romp, we then managed to come from 3-1 down against Schalke to ****** a 3-3 draw.
Either side of that shocking Cup game we won a couple of impressive away matches against Everton and West Brom.
We ended the month by putting 7 past APOEL with Nick Powell on fire with a couple of amazing goals, were scoring here there and everywhere at the moment but conceding a lot too.

League Table

View attachment 218359

3 points clear at the top of the table and the only undefeated team left in the league after just 6 matches, I knew Balotelli and Liverpool wouldnt have a season like they did last year.

Best Player - Mata - 7 Goals and 6 Assists - Probs the best player in the League

View attachment 218358

Much better start to this season. What does lingard's stats look like? Good enough for your team?

Much better start to this season. What does lingard's stats look like? Good enough for your team?
Probably not going to make the starting 11 but towards the end of last season i struggled with my wingers with so many injuries so good to have him around.

Man Utd

View attachment 218241

October 2016

Rafael out for 6 Weeks

View attachment 218238

October Results

View attachment 218235

We started the month well with a couple of impressive league wins against Watford and Southampton before an important win over Shakhtar at Home in the Champions League.
We very luck come the end of the month as we drew with West Ham 4-4 with Wilson scoring a 91st minute equalizer before drawing 1-1 Man City with Hernandez netting a late equalizer this time.

League Table

View attachment 218233

Still undefeated after 10 games but we have dropped down to 2nd place after those couple of recent draws with Arsenal taking over the top spot.

Best Player - Juan Mata Again - 9 Goals and 9 Assists in just 12 games.

View attachment 218232