Just want to say thanks haha wow this tactic is so good! Doing the San Marino challenge first season predicted 16th I was doing average, first game with this tactic 4-0 home then 0-3 up at half time second game, I know its early and the tactic isn't fluid but it is so good. :D

Thanks. Glad it's working for you. Keep us posted as to how it goes.

First season with Liverpool using this tactic. Finishes second, won Capitol Cup.

View attachment 436496 View attachment 436495 View attachment 436494
Epic fail against Stoke! :)

Defence worked pretty well. Kaboul, Agger and Mignolet (Golden Glove) being the backbone of my defence. Scoring wasnt what I was hoping but pretty OK, more or less. Created lot of chances but the scoring is ridicilous in this game! Cant begin to tell you how many times Suarez missed a clear cut chance that he would have scored in real life with his eyes closed. So, as you see no "super striker" and the whole offence scored pretty evenly. Except Michu (17m), who flopped big time! Probably my fault. The guy was pretty much useless as a shadow striker. Sometimes I used him as false nine. But otherwise didnt tweak your tactic. Only in matches when I wasnt getting the goal I started playing faster and more direct.

Probably going to try some other tactic next season but it's great to finally get my career going. Tried to get my my Liverpool career going like ten times and getting sacked every time until now.

First season with Liverpool using this tactic. Finishes second, won Capitol Cup.

View attachment 461763 View attachment 461765 View attachment 461766
Epic fail against Stoke! :)

Defence worked pretty well. Kaboul, Agger and Mignolet (Golden Glove) being the backbone of my defence. Scoring wasnt what I was hoping but pretty OK, more or less. Created lot of chances but the scoring is ridicilous in this game! Cant begin to tell you how many times Suarez missed a clear cut chance that he would have scored in real life with his eyes closed. So, as you see no "super striker" and the whole offence scored pretty evenly. Except Michu (17m), who flopped big time! Probably my fault. The guy was pretty much useless as a shadow striker. Sometimes I used him as false nine. But otherwise didnt tweak your tactic. Only in matches when I wasnt getting the goal I started playing faster and more direct.

Probably going to try some other tactic next season but it's great to finally get my career going. Tried to get my my Liverpool career going like ten times and getting sacked every time until now.

Thanks for the feedback. I think the conversion of CCCs is universal! If Suarez is missing sitters then there has to be some problem with the ME rather than the tactic! What more can we do than create a bucket load of chances for one of the best finishers in the world!!!! I'm surprised about Michu. I would have guessed that he would be ideal for the Shadow Striker role.

So this is the result of my Portsmouth test. In the last 13 games W11 D1 L1, got promotion to the Championship. It's a great tactic which is fantastic on the ball and creating chances. Defensively it's a little bit weak but it improves with training. Great job :D

So this is the result of my Portsmouth test. In the last 13 games W11 D1 L1, got promotion to the Championship. It's a great tactic which is fantastic on the ball and creating chances. Defensively it's a little bit weak but it improves with training. Great job :D

Thanks. Glad it worked for you. The defence is a tricky one.
After that fantastic pre-Christmas run my lot are struggling a bit! They now can't seem to buy a win at home and clean sheets are as rare as anything! This game relies so much on morale that one defeat to your cross-city rivals completely destroys the form and morale built up in the previous six months! Strange though, the win had the same effect on them too! They haven't won in 6 games since they beat us! To be honest, losing key defenders through injury and suspension has taken it's toll too. I guess I was quite lucky up to Christmas and kept a more or less settled side.